be anything anyway
price moves in usinosn but not quite as you'd expect anticipate them to be.
How do you know? How can you tell? The iceline held. Price kept to within that level although testing the lows. How do you trade this. Price tested the highs as well, although it went down a few levels. Price wouldnt go parabolic that way for long.
It will revert back to mean but where is that level. How can you identify them. You already know the answer. How to go from here. Price action. You already know these things. This is what works. Stick with this. It expands on itself. You know what you are doing.
It doesnt have much in there but it is interesting and i get to finish a book now and then. Why is this headed down? It probably is not moving down. There you go. This makes sense better. If outsider sees these, the lines wouldnt make sense.
There is no need to resonate when there is none. It comes around when there is a connection. Right now, things are not just relevant. You let go and move on. How to trade this. You see them levels. This is a good evough level for a pullback--or not. You get the point.
The bears have weakened. At these levels, it doesnt have much pull. The bulls are working out their issues. If they are not able to bring this up, price will go sideways. I did not have to go into that. You get how this works. Where is that pullback theory.
How do you benefit from that. Why would you even cover that. It is in the negative range acting on the negative pee. You can choose. Given that energy, you can check in on the three pillars...filters as to make it lightweight. Once you see what's not in alignment, you can fix it.
This is what i do in here then. Why is this sideways like this. Can i change something from this. It can go this way and that but you get the point. It goes up then down. You know how these things work out. I can remove those or not. This is good enough for now.
Is there something else i can work out about this. It tells you the levels. I can get something worked out from here. Finish up. I dont have the energy but you get how these things are connected. Start play see how these play out.
That is something new in the perspective. These change all the time. That is somehting i can do. It is outside. I dont have to go deep all the way but you have access to all these. You have the tools as well. Now you know. It is a simple harvest thing.
Why is that taking so long? I'm not sure. It could be anything anyway. But you know how to work your energy with this. Then you can expand and go in every which way possible. I get that. How could things be any different. I could have listened more.
It doesnt matter in that way. You see how that is. How then. Not really sure. You dont run away from it, but you let the energy work itself through. This is part of the process. What did you get out of it. Are things going in that direction. That is the low. Why are there selling pressure. I think it is more the recent pivot.
This is much cleaner but what info can you get out of this. Is this even relevant? Can i change the focus from this. How is this so. I can move back from there, or not. It looks like it anyway as price touch and respects the lines.
I'll keep to this for now. At least you see where this is headed. Is this relevant for me even. Does it work out in this way. The sellers be at that level. I'm missing something here? Look more into this. I miss that ferry ride. I can go back and do more of those rides.
That feels like home. Things are different. It's always shifting. I am not in that energy. I have this instead. What works out this way. I am not suure. Leave it be. It's not timing. You move on and see how these work out. In the meantime, these are all connected.
What comes with the territory. I dont know. But you get the idea. Why is it here anyway. I dont know. Bury it. You dont have to go there. It is no longer relevant. I get the energy. Is that judgement. I think the energy is different. Shift happened.