Pages

get the idea

i've seen this? This is better for now. Dream i had sex with this being. Was it rape? Was i raped forced into it? I did not want it, but allowed it to happen. And then felt i was being asked for payment couldnt remove myself from that situation, slow to exti. That was weird. It was a connection though. Why label it as negative? I can observe and no...open to what the meaning is. For now, i dont have the means wherewithal to understand. I am in local self. I can go back to dream mode and it'll make sense in there. But it was weird. Looking back to it now, the details are starting to dissolve. Leave it be then. There was connection and at this level, i dont know how to make sense of this. So i write. I enjoyed writing. Perhaps i can make me an assign out of this finish something. I can work in this direction or not. Like in the mornings i can write. Perhaps i can take afternoon nap and write again. I do h2 outside. It is from ten to noon. That is more than enough. It is cold to warm. Accept that this is going to be cold then warms up. Weather said it was going to rain. I head out tonight to run but i still add h2 during the days, more so in the morning. If son needs pickup i can go at noon i'd be home then. So i finish all this at nine then heads out. Wife going to work city tomorrow until thursday. Normal comes in ease into these soon. I spend more time on my own. I line things up and simply do this. I dont have to make a video. I feel like i have nothing to say. I can video these things and not say anything. But it has to have story. It can be about this journey. What needs to happen here. You gain resources as you go along. And then you reach that. Also this. Go by character and not personality. There is a difference. And this is where i am. That confirmed several things and this is alignment. I think it made sense in there. You continue on in this environment anyway. I can video the journey going there and back. I can explore but it be fun to use the axe and build fire, cook something. How to do so. I can boil me some egg in the process. That works out in the day. Where to do so. I can carry with me firewood. Or collect in the area. It is city limits. That can be an issue. I can look around. You can drop the expectations and grow from here. I can start with that. Does it have to be about this story. You can have them listen to the conversations. I can make me a camera kit or bag. That works out. This backpack is it--the camera bag. Ok. That works out. But this doesnt sit well when i bike. I can put on the front rack and carry things with that. This makes better sense. It is more functional. I can have me coffee after this. That makes sense. I can have wife drive son to school and then i can start sooner. But mronings are for writing. I can go to that place again where it took me all day. I was lost at some point. How did that happen. I got the first inclination when i was halfway through. Beyond that point, the directions did not make sense. I be building up to that. I have this in place anyway. I was familiar with the env so i knew where i was going. And that was fun. Why not do that again. I have the time anyway. I can finish up after lunch then continue on afterwards. Or not. But you get the idea. You head out morning come back after lunch. It takes much and you might revert to that. Or not. It's different that way. Let's see how it works out. For now, this is me. I am in this and it works out for me this way. Market opens in one hour. I think it should start at eight or nine. I can have a look into it. Or not. You get what this is all about. It's already open. At least my local charts are open. Is it open in there. Perhaps or most likely not at this time. I can have a check later. Is that a reverse pattern. It looks like it. Why not trade something else...like pair things with the yen. I dont get why it is a powerhouse. This makes sense even if i cant point out why. I like how it makes sense in the local so i can will stick to this. Price seems to be at support? It does look like so. Should i be looking at the market at this time? Price broke iceline. See the pullback then continue on.