go from there
i am not happy. Perhaps that is not the outcome, state of being. This is a difficult illusion. Is it. How then. It seems there's always something out there.
How do i work with this. You simply follow the manual. It is the insistence conditions icea that i have. If so, put them in your awareness. This deepens you into the awareness. Know, see them as they are. If it's there, let it be ok...hmm, i have these in place. I wonder why?
And so you use them. You then look at your pee. You see what is not in alignment. How do you know which side to go. Is it the pivot? Is it camarilla. Is it ops? Which one. I think it's time i do nothing. There be days when it forms dojis like this. Do the blended candle and you find these days. For now, it seems to be stalling.
Or not. But you have these days. Let it be so. Know that this is part of the game. How then. When it goes sideways like that you will see. It comes after big move days like so. There is selling at this level. How to trade this.
Price seems to stall at these levels. It is below such level having failed earlier. How to trade this. Price is above prev day high. Will it close there. It seems like it. If you had orders, will you be buying this up, or wait until breakout. You are not trading volatility.
Is it. I have these squats in place. What am i doing. I am forcing things in place. I stop trading now. Get back into this see what you get here. For now, if this goes side, then you see it on here. Price seems to have failed on that level. It did. You be looking to go short in here? I am not sure. Day lines show it is failing respecting that line.
I think you have consolidation here, then go for breakout. How do you identify them then. I am not sure. Look for blended dojis. Look for harami days. Is it. Squat bars is what you seek. From there you have a jumping off point. Is that a word. It made sense, so i guess i use it.
Why this exclusive. Because it is here and now. You go for these short days and you have something else. What is that. Is it three days. It looks like it. It could be sideways from here and it is a long way down. Should i be going to short here. Is there news?
I dont see anything but it could be coming up soon. Or not. I dont see it anyway. Did i turn them off? Should they be here. I can watch things fall into place. Or not. But this is an issue for me. It has been my path. What now. You have this. You can go this way or that.
I turned off last-price line. It adds noise and i can do with less noise for now. I sense that. I do not have to invalidate that. I have plenty baggage. What then. No invalidate. See it as something here for you. I can work on the outside, or get something here in place.
I have envy. I dont have. This is the situation for me. In the meantime, i am being. Here and now. This i have. It's not moving towards the future. Would you rather have this awareness instead? What if it were so. This is closing above previous day.
How then. Do nothing. Your next call is that. How then. It got sold off out. How to trade this. Price touched off that support line. That is an indication for you. Price is now at that level showing weakness. On day chart, this could be a reversal point, or where you take profits.
Does it go back to test support? How to trade this. It may as well go there, but you are looking for support then bounce, or a retracement of sorts if this were to continue. What then. Do nothing for now. Let the market come to you. This is survival bushcraft trading.
I get that point. How then. This is an entirely different market. Once you get understand something here i have no idea what i am doing. For now, do nothing. I am trying to force things to happen. Trust the timing. Son seems to be up already. What then. That looks nice. I like the handle on that. I dont have workshop.
I dont need a big workshop. I can start with one tool, and go from there. I can have the state of being, creation the universe explore the frequency with less. Maybe this is the path. This is surely a different perspective. Explore, do more with less. It looks like it.
This is a perspective i can work with. If so, you can be in this from here on. What comes next. I feel better already. I can head out and explore. She knows now it's flat broke. Not broke, but resources are different have shifted. I am in this now. What comes next.