Pages

the next step

second pages for the day. This time i use default terminal. It's the same size width but length this is longer by a few lines. I fixed some of the tracks, removed those that doesnt resonate with me. Mornings be like this anyway. I do yoga then clean tooilet then take a nap. Or the other way around. It's a tuesday. I dont feel as hungry as yesterday. This is progress then. This is day two of the fast. Last night yesterday was difficult but i got through that. This is resonance. I got something out of it. This doesnt have as much prep chopping axe work. It resonates to spell axe this way with the silent e. It doesnt really matter how you spell it. So i write. This connects me somewhat, alignment and all that. No need to restart, perhaps later. I do yoga, get my chores done. Perhaps i can shower as well. It's tuesday. Tomorrow i be high as a kite when everything kicks in. It's starting right now. There is clarity. That's the point with all this. I dont think i changed the font with this one but i am not sure. How to resonate with that. I have been there before. It is this and that anyway. Trust the timing on this one. I can go back there but i already got something out of it. You are not in that frequency anyway. I can check things out and still be in alignment. Or not. Either way, i gain something out of it. I break the fast friday. I can do pizza as path of least resistance. Wife be out the whole day then. Make pizza. Or make rice and something. It is lunch that i break fast on friday. I come back into alignment on sunday after lunch. That's a good stretch. What other options do i have in there. Go for blood test when deep into fast state. I can work with this or the other way. It's the same thing. I think they changed nurse or something. It's all the same. Trust the timing on this one. I can work something out. The bp was higher last night when i tested. I can test again shortly. Keep the thing in here so i dont have to go out. But then again, i test early in the morning. Put it in your closet out there. I can work with that. Why not go this way. It is playing in that space but you see how all this works out. You are connected. It is all teh same and i have this in place. What comes next. You get how this works. It is going there anyway so go ahead. You know what gets sorted and this is finish writing i move on to the next step. That will be yoga, then clean the toilet. I can head out for a quick walk but i run tonight. That is more in alignment for me. It feels good to be running and i take it easy anyway. Let's do this. I can schedule me for a vaccine. These are weird times we live in. But this is all connected. This is synchronicity. I dont have to label it that way. These guys make good video although it is part of a marketing ploy. I can work something out elsewhere. You have a crew that works in that direction. Perhaps two or three. If you have lighting i think i've seen this one before. It's an obvious marketing ploy. Let them be. You can work something out. That is too big a cleaver. Does it involve color grading? It can be. I've seen this one before. It's too obvious. This is a different channel. No wonder it's not in my rec list. Play it and then the algo will add that to your list. I think i have the same wood stove. I did not use it much back there but i can work something out. Things are different. If you were to have a camp next week. There could be plans a month ahead if it's a number of people. If solo, you can easily work things out in three days to plan but if you've done this before, you can instantly go and pick grocery along the way. This means you have fresh food when you get there. I can work with that. I can leave friday then come back sunday. I be fasted going and coming back. How do you enjoy it there. You ride going there. After lunch you can break the fast. You can get more supplies saturday morning. You are not eating mornings anyway so you can ride to grocery in that way. That sounds interesting. How to ride back home sunday. You simply start the fast after saturday then come back again break fast friday when you get there. You have extended rides both ways.