system in that way
i had a good night's sleep. I am fasted, 24hours come after eleven...noontime. I'm headed for friday noon to break fast. It's this or get back to meds hoping for a band-aid solution.
I'd rather do this. It raises me frequency. Them meds cut me in half and it doesnt really solve anything long term. If when i decide to break it goes back. I'd rather fast knowing this works. It's the same difficulty albeit some difference that fasting works for me.
I was able to bring blood sugar down to way normal levels. I do this six months to birthday and i be ok. What's great is that friday to saturday...on that 24-hour period feeding window, i can replenish me self. Plus i'd feel great after on day two. And that's key.
There is clarity like never before. Also i experience a high that can make me sing. I dont get that with anything else. Soon as you get past the pangs on day two, you have clarity. If you can bottle that high, you'd help a lot of people. How is that. Where to find this frequency.
You go fast. It's not a cross or burden to carry. It is the keys to paradise. You dont need all these toys, plus synchronicity comes easy. It is a bonus so to speak. You see it everywhere. You are resonating at a high frequency it translates into manifest reality experience.
And this is what it's for. The self-esteem is like doubles at every day. It's such a boost that you'd wonder why you didnt keep to it long ago. But it's all connected. It's a process. And now you now. I dont have to go there on that. Where did this guy go. I dont see him create videos as much.
I can make me travels. That was fear ridden. She made that choice. She has people that offer assist but she made that choice. That's the journey to be taken. She had to cross that line. Why was there that. She made that choice. Ok. I see it then there. Why are other people in a different vibe.
Like the kid with smokes. He must have had a terrible family background. There is a difference there. And now you have these things different. People go through tehse things. Is there a way i can help. Why not everyone be on board with this trading and see how it works out.
Can it handle all the people going into it. The requirement becomes stringent in that way. And the people in there keep talking about how great it is, but it's not. It is an illusion. They get you in there and the only other way out is through pain.
Why is it this way. There has to be a better way. I am resonating with the better way. The connected way. We are all on teh same boat. If you are billionaire, then there is something wrong in the equation. Things are changed up. Everyone goes into the same equation.
It is access to capital. Once you have this you scale up. How to get in thtat zone then. You build up scroe. I forgot what it's called. Ihave coffee after this then clean up. It's great. Things are by perspective. Either you see it or not. And then you resonate.
When you have two you get the third and it's all here and now. You get the equation and it doesnt matter what's on the outside. You have all this. It may seem to be that way but things are always shifting. And this is where you are.
You have it in you. Trust the timing. I am over here and may not be able to go. He'd get better gaining immunity as the body adjusts maakes adjustments to the system in that way. Does it ever get worse. It is a possibility.
Why is he making fire under the tarp. Does it not burn the tarp in that way? I be looking into this. Why not schedule one. No need to hike. Or can do hike. You can meet up on a friday then come back sunday after lunch. I can work sometihng out.
You add all these up and then continue on with it. These meals are not aligned. You ride morning to night. You be spending the night midway and then arrive there on a beautiful day to set up tent. Next activity is to ride around town.
That sounds great. How to bring bike on next camp. I dont know yet. You may have to bring other things with you. Hike is not an option as my knees dont agree withthat. Finish this up and then next year you are golden. For now, resonate with the frequency.