Pages

gigs per hour

i can leave the cam on, see how it works out for today. The issue is that i have plenty to lug around. This seems to be an ok channel. Leave it on for today, even if it were just the rack. I can shoot video when i finish up. Or do something in between. Does it hold through the bumps and all that? I can lessen the air on the front to make it less bumpy. The vibrations can affect longevity. What are my other options here. I'm not sure really. Leave it on. Do i have time to shoot video on other days? Leave it on, play with the idea see how things work out. I like this already. This was from some time ago. I write to process ideas through. If i mentally work through this ideas then i go around in circles. Somehow writing them down helps to process them and i get to an insight or something. So i writes. Leave the rack on see how it works for today. I get more footage in this way but the vibrations affect it when on. I activate on pickup and drop off. I can shoot broll while waiting for nothing. It sits there. I dont have to do much. Or i can wear the chest harness and play from there. I am fasted. I finished 24-hours fast just now. I go through second set today this afternoon as i head out. I do ten today. I'm not sure how long that is but i allocate two gigs per hour. We'll see how it goes. Do i need a tripod with me? I have enough on there anyway. How else to work with vibrations? Use chest harness. Or put the camera tied to the bag. This eliminates several things. Leave it on for now that way. I got one thing sorted. Good insight. I have one hour and then i go. I do five hours on the road today. I am thinking i do two gigs per hour and see if i hit that number. If so, then i can work things out from that data. If not, see how it goes. If it is battery-operated, how is the profit/loss numbers work out? Not sure. There is maintenance involved. Do you get the fitness benefits? I dont know. I think so. Leave it at that. It's a monday. I am done with this equation. I finish up and start prepping after i post these. I have ideas now and then. At least these are moving in this direction. It's all connected really. Dog is playing ournd here. He goes one room and the other. That's a chest harness right there. I can do something on there. It is one more on me. I have wires running all over my chest in that way. Or not. I dont want to have to set up camera everytime i ride. Perhaps there is a better way to do this. Or not. Just leave it as is for now. Play with the idea throughout the day. It's going to come up eventually. You will have this in place. And then you can work something out when you line up with the energy. For now, it's only this. That's one less line around me. Finish up and then i can get ready to go. I can set up and carry the bike up or down the stairs. Eventually it gets fixed. Why did i not go yesterday. I did not feel like it. Right now it's more in alignment that i go. I choose not to stay at home watch market and videos. Unless i make videos myself. But it doesnt feel relevant right now so i go this way. Why not bring this here and see how it works out. I think that is the right way for now. I can set things up on my bike easier that way. If need be. I can remove when i go. That sounds like a better idea. It's going to sit on my bag...in my bag. I take it out when things slow down. Other than that, it doesnt sit with the bumps on the handlebar. But keep the joint connected for now. You'll see how it is connected eventually. Why not go with a partner on these trips? It's better as you are a team in that way. I can get me more carabiners to hook things up. Or bring one of those things. That's why you see how the cameras work out. There's the need for a chest strap. It's for norway. For those times when you need both hands on deck. Plus the cooking stuff. I dont know just yet. I have much to go through and simply do this. Dog is playing with something. He's had his lunch. This is the last line and i get on with my day. How would you celebrate your birthday? It doesnt have to go outside. Simply have fun where you are.