you have this
it's like doing a full 8-hour work day. Where'd clarence go? He went into kuya's room. He's probably goinng to sleep now.
I think he slept in those sho rack thing. It's like a covered couch fort we used to make when kids. He does that. It's never the same river twice. Maybe i will know how to work those times in summer. We'll see.
It's going to be hot in here anyways. I can work something out. In the summer, i can sleep out in the balcony foyer. What's a foyer. It's like an extension to your house on the outside. But that is too much weight baggage to lug around.
That's not me. Mine is different. Is it going to rain today? That's the forecast...same as throughout the week. There is pain in there must be a foreign body. What then. I can rest up today start the promo or quest tomorrow. If i go out today, i'd be out tomorrow and the weekend be free.
Or do this here and see how it goes. Not much happens today anyway. I did not make pizza dough because i thought i'd be out all day. Is he sleeping in that room now? I changed this to reflect this so there is no in-between.
Dream was that bag and start-over. But it could be something else. It is. I cant remember much anymore. I reference that but it is different. It is reaching for something familiar in this way. But i've been through the unknown. It's where you find more about self.
Hence, no fear but energy filtered through negative. Now you have this in your awareness. That's what in the bag. And you have a bigger bag that's your higher self. This is how it is set up. Now you see. Now you move on with this. But not all seven billion will be relevant to this. That's the point.
Once you get that, you see how to speculate on this. The other one was correct. If this was a store of value, then focus on the one percent. But then again, there is something else on there. What comes next. It is still bearish. This kinda drifts on down from here. I be marking off these places.
I dont see them on there. I forgot to mark those levels. The psych levels. These are reliable and price seems to be drifting on down to that psych level. How to trade this. Either it shoots up from there or the other way around.
What can you do on here. I leave it on here. I think dog is sleeping in that room. He peed. I can do me laundry today. Or explore that place or the other one. You stretch out the muscles to move the lactic acid around. You then continue on with the fast.
Or do with salts throughout the day. Where else to get these. If there were coconuts around here, that's what i'd be having. But it is different on here as a continent. Imagine that. Coconuts flot on teh ocean then get landed on a beach. That's ho wthey grow.
It is the bacteria? There are bacteria on the ocean. But it's a differetn one. They move on and that's how life propagates. You grow from there. You see leaps in the evolution. What's the story on there. How come you dont see much of them here now. It is expanded out through thousands of years.
But if everything is here and now, what is evolution about? I dont know. Explore this unknown and you see more of yourself. It is already here and now. If you can imagine it. You resonate with that world. That's how it is. You have resources galore. You simply expand your definition of these things.
And then you experience more of it because you be grounding the energy. That's what is different about all this. The definition perspective opens up a whole new universe of possibilities and opportuinites. This is what it's about.
Now you know. Now you see. It's in your awareness. That's the bag right there. You have fear then you go in there to explore. That's where more of you are to learn about. It rains so what. It gets warm soon and that is like a month on there. It's coming up.
What then. This is prepping the land. You get forest fires with the heat. I wonder if everything is ready on here. I did not get that because it is not relevant. Now you have something else. I have it different on here. What comes next. It quiets down in there.