Pages

time to let go

i dont have to. I can choose. I choose alignment with the higher self. I choose to let go. If you need want space, so be it. This is part of my process and it could be yours. It is sad that it's this way. I spent all those years on this. But i do not have to invalidate this. It's part of the process. I choose to see it this way. If i cant help, then it's not relevant for me at this time. Leave it be now. I have am moving on. If she comes back, then it'd be great. If not, life goes on. I can be negative and sad about this, but after i've used up all the energy, i shift. That's what this is for then. I choose. I heads out today. I do my fast. I can do three days on this, then take a break. This is how it's connected. We i go use up the energy. I stay at home and it's this energy. I dont have to invalidate. Life goes on. I guess it's time to move on with this. If you needs help then i am here. If not, i move on. This is what is here. I dont know not have all the answers. But it is relevant and i can define from this perspective. It doesnt have to be negative. You choose to be negative then i give you space to be in. I dont have to be involved with that. I can choose. What comes next. You continue on. You pick up one after the other. Finish up then go home. I dont have to be home early. I can go until it's dark. But going into summer, you have longer days. I can work with that. With the restrictions and lockdown, you can go this way and that. I wonder when this will be over. Back then, things were a bit different. The technology made the world smaller. This is relevant at this time. You never cross the sam eriver twice. I tride several times, but the profanity gets in the way. That book wasnt yours to read anyway. Plenty in there you find elsewhere. I dont have to go there. Leave that be. I dont even have to be online that way. It just weighs me down. Continue on with this. You know what to do. I can do this eight hours? Not sure. If i were in here and closer, i can rest up four hours. Or not. I guess this is relevant. This information. I can do fifty or sixty. It's a two more orders on the short side or one long trip and i am done. You have choice in every way. It's this and that. People wait anyway. They get that it's the city and most jobs com ethrough that. It dont matter that way. They see wheels and think it's an e-bike. Or electric. I can spell that out. Why do i feel this way. I have energy to process. I dont have to invalidate. I have choice. I choose. This is where i am. I do yoga and then i go. Is it time for that. Not really. Or yes it can be. I can do yoga now, then do something else. That sounds ok. Where to get that. You dont need it really. The yoga releases that. And i had chips these past week and this is where i am. I see that now. What then. You ease up use up the energy and continue on. This is a wake-up call. I get that. Let's do this. I can go come home later go on fast go to bed. Or not. But i've been here before. Sunday i can head out anyway. I get this and i have been here before. I can choose to do this way. It's all choice. Do i need that. I dont think so. What comes next. It is an added weight to it. Are the orders process and shipped. I guess they have less people working but then again what happens there. You see how it's connected. You go through this process and come out a different person altogether. Let's get going. It's her energy. I dont know. You get the idea. It is this and that. It's all together this way. Things had to happen that way.