let it be
i'll fix the arcs when we get there. Right now this works and moving it there dont have enough space.
It feels like the chart repainted. There was a light shower earlier. Sunny weather forecast for tomorrow. I can ride easy today, then ride again tomorrow. I am fasted more than a day now. A day and a quarter. This feels great.
I like these higher so i can see outside. It's not a job. I dont do those. I would rather live in my excitement, if you can call it that. I'm not sure about that word but you get the idea. This is what resonates works for me.
And then all these things are added unto you. How do you preach that. You dont. You teach by the quality of your example. There be plenty examples out there and you dont have to be great. Simply resonate.
Others have higher paying jobs like that but they drag themselves out of bed and into work. When they get paid, they splurge on stuff they dont really need. Things are different in my universe this way.
I dont need that. It's nice to have but does it work in that way. I have a little bell coming in by mail but arrives near the end of the month. It's the pandemic. Things take a while to get here so be it. Work with these now.
I dont think that one is going to happen. I could have donated that elsewhere. Lesson learned for me. I move on and forward now. What comes next. It hurt my butt to ride that. Ican be bitter about this or make this a positive.
There you have it...it's now in my awareness. It is time to move on. You don't really need that in the physical. It's all in the vortex. Even that word is a stretch. It's in my awareness sounds better because it is what works for me.
I get a connection with the right words i use. Is the language not enough? Kinda. Then create new words for these. The words will come now that it's activated. I had a good ride yesterday. I am fasted and over the hump.
Now you go. I rides today and tomorrow. I break fast tomorrow at dinner? I can extend one more from there. Do that break thursday and you go onwards from that. I can break thursday at lunch.
That sounds just about right. Simply ride easy and build up from there. When i go max out i get short. It uses up glycogen. You would rather burn fat and convert that into slow and easy fuel. How does that work again?
You get how these things work out. What comes next. You saw how to ride that. I get going into that and i can do other things from here. Why order from cbd? There should be enough out there anyway.
I think the video is in the cloud. I can use that there next. It dont have to be on here anyway. It takes up space and the other phone is recharging now. I can go out or do something else. Now i want to go out than sit in front of the pc.
I have alerts in place and nothing happened yesterday. I could have traded that but it wasnt a clear signal. It was more a false flag and trading that would have been a loss. And that's great about the system. And now you see.
This is still bullish. I dont know if i can add some more. Maybe do this once a month or so. It's there and nothing has happened yest. Let it be so then. Does it have to be activated in that way.
I dont know. Leave it be then. You can check things out and see how it works out. I dont know what happens next. Simply do this get to the other side. What comes next. It simply is this way and you can work things out. Or not. Trust the timing. Let it be.