Pages

need to control

the mouse on here isnt working. Price of bitcoin shot up past fib-fan and touched resistance. What now? I can choose to resonate with my ideal self. It doesnt have to be there. The hunters were able to hunt while fasted. Only then did they feast after a big catch. And they did not have to hunt again until they reach that phase. I have much in the process. Is he going to school today or is it another zoom session. Given that momentum, it could be another zoom session. Should i put in new fibonaccis on here. There was a correction that went too deep. I can give that a try. I dont feel so good on there. This is my cue to go this way. This is the process for me. I writes but the mouse isnt working. I wonder if it's just me or is it something else. I think they see why that is so. There is a way around this. I get what you mean on there but why would it register otherwise. You get the point. You can use the keyboard to navigate. This way it shows that you are taking notes. I can show him that. This way it will seem that you are typing away. What is the browser. I think it is chrome as well. Look into these things and you will see how it works out. This so you are keyboard-centric and not use the mouse as much. But i still use it anyway. It's a tool and it is there. You can do much with the browser. What then. I heads out today. No promo monday so it's the usual. I think them be testing a new roll-out or something. Leave it be. I dont have to change the outside. Why does seh not want the blinds up. It's great to see the sunrise. Should i be taking video of this? I can edit them out later if needed. But not right now. This is where i am. It is headed into thick resistance. Or not. You get the idea. It was orders depleted. I dont see any reason why not but this is a new one. See how it works out for you in this way. It does look relevant in this way judging from recent moves. I keep it here this way or that. You have options butthis shows strength. What then. Is it oversold. Is this time to change back? Those parabolic moves happened in a span of days. This one you see in the monthly chart. I dont think it applies to this. Or it could be a different level of price action not seen before. I get that. Phone will recharge this morning and i heads into late evenings as the sun sets at around eight. That be much more fun but there are lockdown curfews. Do people observe that? I dont think they are tight in that way. I can test that. I am authorized anyway and this is what i do around here. Trust the timing. Finish up and move on into the room. I can make me some coffee. I think it was playing but i turned it off eventually because i couldnt sleep so now i recharge these things. And then i move on to the next one. Or stay home. The wife can drive son to school if needed. But he still in bed sleeping. I dont think he has to go to school. He got up early eventually. I dont think he wanted to have dinner in that way. I can skin that chicken nayway. What was that about. This is how it goes. It was sad it had to happen that way but you get the idea. She went to bed after eleven and before twelve. There's a difference there. Now i see. I could have stayed on but i too was tired. Leave it be. This is what's relevant. That is a beautiful sunrise. We have bright and sunny day today. I can sit here have coffee with the sunrise. But the mouse dont work. I may have to test that then. See how it works out. This is what i do here. Do i get a different mouse altogether. If it were for zoom sessions, you can do something similar. You use a cheat sheet but when you get the hang of it, you dont need it anymore. You only need the links and address bar. Other than that, you get to try other things.