Pages

yield trade grind

i'll be headed back to windows. I plays poker again...a month from now or so. I build up capital--bankroll first. But in the meantime, i can install, start playing freerolls. There are crypto/bitcoin poker sites. None of them stand out so i guess it is not relevant at this time. Is it still resricted? There is a neg to that equation. I guess this is a reflection. I am seeing this and i got burned out last time. This time though i have balance. I get that. I have four outlets. Runs, poker, propfx, and yield farms. That's a lot. This shows me what the reflection is and i sense that frequency. Yo udont need that market. There's plenty of fish in this ocean. How do you resonate with that. You get to do the software thing and build on that. I was there. At that level, you can iron out the math. I used to understand what these were. Now you know. It resonates with you. What's he doing? I think he went to his couch and takes a nap. She eats much poison. Takes in is the more apt phrase i think. Suppose. It dont matter. I am editing as i write. What can i do to change things? You help when you can. If not, then this is a process she has to go through from a higher level. It also affects me. But i choose to go down that path. I dont have to eat the junk foods she has. There are plenty food you can choose. Yesterday what happened? I was crashing. I was on my 24 hour fast and i was fatigued. I see what is different now. I did manage to do a keto dinner. There was adobo and left over pork. I stuck with that and had a good fast break. Refeeding window. It is best this way. It doesnt have to go there. He still a puppy dog and a child. It dont have to hurry up that way. I can get me a dedicated laptop for poker but i dont need a third one at this time. Ok. At least these are fun endeavors. This is a direction i can work with. What happens next. The yield farm pretty much takes care of itself. At some point, it gives you harvest that will scale easily. I get that now. There's so much on here that you can work with. What happens then. I think there is prosperity on the index...abundance and that is well within grasp. I can have coffee. The phone dischraged almost at the same level as that other phone. It could be the ldac codecs as it is of higher bit-rate? It's what i think. What then. Do this. Build on this path. I think it is more than enough. You have the daily driver. Dog have loving eyes. It is a reflection of unconditional love. This is the reflection for me. Trust the timing on this one. She is in unconscious awareness. There is disconnect. I use this in a positive way. I choose to be positive about all these. When was that happened and price bounced back immediate. Now buyers are buying at these levels from profit-takers. Soon as the weekend rolls around, you see more going up. Is that fear? It is. I dont invalidate. I sense it and know thishere for a reason. I get that. Now we do use this in a positive way. Even if i dont know what that is about, i keep to this. I recharge them devices this time. I dont have to. There has to be a better way to check battery life on these. Or not. The wired headphones last longer specially the big ones. But it is huge. I cant carry them around easily. When i move around then i can go that way but not like this here now. Trust the timing. All that was part of the process it seems. It got me going to this direction and now i see why. And so we go here. I've been buildig up to this and now it is manifest reality. Then you get into this and trust the synchronicity. It is reflection manifested. Now we use up the energy. Now we sits through this. There is more light. I feel fear but that is energy with neg filters. I can choose anyway. It can be that name. Or it can be something else. It doesnt have to be anything else. I can look that up before anything else. Didnt find any. I think you get the idea. He was more in alignment and that was relevant. Move on now. I finish up, have coffee, do yoga take a nap, then go. I have energy this time from this and woosh feels great in itself. Yes it is. I dont do that anymore. It's not relevant. I finish up then get going. What comes next. Coffee. I can listen to music. Check things out in here. I can choose.