Pages

works for me

i like this spot. It resonates with me. It's that view to the horizon. Things change and this i allow. Let it be ok. It's going to clear up, the weather. I dont think a scooter will work for me. Perhaps over gravel? I would rather go brompton or some other foldable. Maybe that's where this is headed next. It's easy to load up on a car. This makes travel so much faster easier. Working the city, will it make you do work faster? It looks like it. I take the tram free zone and only take orders within this scope. I can do swanston bourke chinatown. Dog must have been tired from last night, idk. But i do fasting. It's my first day. It is expected to be difficult. Let it be ok. That's the thing here now. Do i shower. This dog looks nice and cute. How come they are of that frequency. What if there was a story there. People hate that way and identify with that separation. But it is the connection that makes it so. What how so. I can explore that but it doesnt resonate with me. How to get through this. Simply ride this thru. No options. Sige lang. Hat's how we say it in tagalog. And it's a cool attitude to have. This is positive. It may seem passive to an alpha but alpha is not connected. You would rather go inside than be alpha. It's not something that works for me. There's an issue with my wrist. How will this end, what time. I can look into it. But off the bat, i think it is five pm. That sounds reasonable. I can head out and ride through that finish at nine. I can work this through. I get home, shower, have tea then go to bed. I can finish off friday. What if i go extended. That message is one perspective. If you were on that run, you go light and run as often. I think there was potential into that. Why not look into the history. Amazing must have been back then. They moved to higher frequency as a civ. How is that possible. It was so positive, the outside came in and it was shown how to leverage. It worked for everyone and local was not necessary. Those that stayed behind went through experienced the reflection. For a while they lived off the fat of the positives, but when reflection manifested...when echo caught up, they experienced the negs as reflection. He's ok...the dog. He'd want to head out later. We'll see what we can do. I head out at two. I make this my schedule. I finish at nine or so. I can ride every other day. This so i catch that grunt and continue on. There's an extra three per pickup. Why not do that. You get the point. You dont have to rush it through and you get the idea. Ok. What comes next. You can work out the experiment that way. Things arehere and now. You get the idea. How come he moves out around like so. I can recharge the phone later. Do i want to listen to music? Silence is golden in this way. Why carry around a tyre like that? Workout. Wow. You be doing that thing then. That's life for them. I wonder what they get out of it. Not sure. But it is an idea for them. You get the point. I be headed to europe next? I can have base inside. It doesnt have to be so like that. This is the synchronicity. I have coffee after this. Do i go there instead. I can do a cast. It's on the internet wifi and connects to youtube. How do you listen in on that. Is it through there. They should have bluetooth on that. Then the sound comes different? It was. But that movie was too long. It focused too much on the visuals. Ti wasnt punchy. Why do that. It flopped from there. How to make that better. Not sure. But if i went ahead with it, youget what the point is. It's the hair. Ok. Yo udont have to go there but you get the point. Understood. I dont have to. I choose to. I have options. Everyone be there neglect this side. And you get see where it all comes from. Do singles and commence from there. He wants to go down. What's he doing now. I think he wants to poop or something. Finish up. Have coffee. Yoga, nap coffee then go have fun outside. This is what works for me.