Pages

good trip day

 at seventy percent gain, that's a big move to all time high. At the moment, price seems to be forming a higher low. It's a wedge or something. I'm not familiar with pattern names. But this looks bullish.

I have orders to go long. This should be in a blog or notes something. I be using this information in the future. Perhaps a book? I guess so. But you can subvert that and be your own publisher. Am i taking a nap or simply do yoga.

I can do yoga. Dog sleeps. Was he up early? He likes to take things easy. He gets a pat from us all here. The two daughters come to visit to meet him. They've never had a dog around the house except when growing up.

That was a long time ago. Eventually things come around, but i guess it's not right now. They are doing explorations on their own. This is part of the process. This is the voice in my head? At times it is. I simply write words down as they come, or not.

And i can have coffee then take a nap in the train. I can grab snatches of naps something now and then but couldnt do the whole trip. I'd get around to that. This way i have forty minutes to rest up and freshen up. I can work something out. 

Maybe it's the tunes i listen to. I can change things up i suppose. The orders are on its way. It's coming from china. The model is not yet available out there so they have a grip on that. It's ok. I can afford it anyway. 

There's the difference. That makes everything line up. It's the perspective. It is the self-image definition on something. This changes everything. Without this definition then it is a different thing something. I can work with this information. 

Price failed to break up above that. Order stays in place. If this heads south then the order is safe. If price goes up then the wave takes me along and i ride it for as long as it goes. This is the protect mechanism something. I am not exploring that as the words arent there flowing.

You simply ride this out. I can take a nap late. I can do yoga after this. I'm never doing that again. One more on the old man's list. I guess so. But i dont do that ofter. Now you know different. Continue on. 

Finish these. I writes and dont know what to write about. It is this and plenty on there and the founder ada stopped responding no present information anything. He got caught there. Why would he be arrogant when he is in that light. Not sure but it's why the thing is dead in the water.

It didnt go anywhere much. Is it the same with bitcoin not going anywhere. Becaues you need a job to pay off that borrow. If it was moving then you take it along with you. The assets are there you get stopped in the water it doesnt move.

Something more is when it goes down, you have a deadline on this. Exchanges have that issue. You can work around this or that. You see how this is going to work out. Can i use that to stake something? I cant use that as part of colateral.

Besides, i get better returns when this turns around. There's plenty of what-ifs. It's unsomething possibilities. Unlimited. That's the word i was looking for. That's what you are made of...you are. How will that be. How can you then make it manifest reality experience.

There's your key. You experience yourself in unlimited ways. It's up to you how that works out unfolds. You have choice. This is incredilbe. I wonder if that show continued on. They stopped because ran out of ideas? 

I think cost-cutting got to them. But if they had more funds not greedy, they could have unlimited research going on and take stories as far as it will go. They had guests to come over and it connected. They could have gotten the internet of tv or something.

Is there an idea there. How to get this across. Is there energy here i can use. Trust the timing on this one. I have more than enough already. I wonder if we do grocery today. I can stay home. I have one more day. Then do thursday friday. Saturday is trip day.