Pages

i messed up

 why buy into this? It'sgot too much complexity on it. If i were trying to shill you something, i'd make it complicated under the hood, but simple concept when selling. This way you dont really know what it is you are getting yourself into.

Is it the same with bitcoin? Yes. I dont really get how all that comes together, but somehow it comes together from a bird's eye view. I hit target yesterday runs. It was an ok day. The shades are good enough on a sunny day but soon as clouds come, it doesnt...too dark. But it's ok.

I had plenty yesterday and came home tired had dinner went to bed by ten. I wake up at three. That's how short my sleeps are. But i sleep more often. I nap. It doesnt have to be power naps. I do five minutes and i dream i am revitalized energized refreshed when i wake up.

Its good to do one hour naps. Price seems to be pulling back. Let it be so. Price needs these things to get to where they needs to go. In the meantime, i improve equity mode. I dca but with a twist--i use leverage. This means i time the market.

I buy when everyone is fearful. I sell into their greed a few months later. I got into this late it seems but that's how i am. At times it seems late but most of the times, i am way too early it doesnt make sense. It's not going to make sense. That's the paradox.

I can live with that. What happens new. You simply finish this one. Do i have coffee this early in the day? Why not. I do yoga later, then take a nap. We dont have flour. I didnt make pizza this week? Why did i not get flour.

I finished that gift card in two weeks. I get back into the grove this time around. The phone is recharged. I can head out today. I can live in that way. You get the idea. What comes next. I can advocate for that but it means i am in that state.

I dont have to. This is where i am. I get to this level and i can live off that. It is this and that. Ten bitcoins and i am in that space. I can work with that. Cost is covered and i can still grow the account from there. I can move to sweden...or any place that catches my interest.

Let's get going. I'd live in the south where it's warmer. I can easily travel up north when i need to. I have a decade to spare. Let's get going. Ok. I need a business to get going. What comes next after that. I can work int othat myself. For now, this is where i am. 

Does it have to be similar? Everything is both similar and different at the same time. You dont have to be in that state. Things change. Maybe this too will change at some point. You get the idea. Is this where it's supposed to end. It is below that price. Hmmm. Maybe i be short this.

I can look into that. But that doesnt add to position. I get that. There's one more coming up? I'd go for that. If not, then i go do something else. I can make me coffee after this one. Son is still up? I think so. What's he up to? 

Maybe they have a campaign going on. Too much going on in there. You need to decompress at times. I see how this is working out. Is this going to stay in this mode? See how it works out. If this were distribution, how can you tell? It makes another high or similar then heads south.

I be looking more into that science. It's not entirely science, but see that this is so. Ok. Is this in that space. As such, yes. How else do you get this sorted. Maybe i am wrong. See how you can work with this.

Should i still be getting into this pair? It doesnt add to equity. I am better off with bitcoin then. I can work with that. I can have another cuppa after the nap. I can head out take it easy today. Do i want to ride. I can do that.

It's all connected. You see that connection and you can work something out from there. Can i elevate into that perspective. I dont have to teach. We all have a perspective. You simply align with your preferred frequency. 

How now. You know what to do.i go get me coffee then get on with my day. I can take a nap sooner but yoga then nap feels way much better. It's a weekday. I do yoga on weekdays. It doesnt matter if working or day off. I do yoga on weekdays. That's a definition.