Pages

shine your light

 i feel negative about this...her. She makes food, adds kale to it and i hate it. She cooks following a recipe, but then makes changes to her own liking. The end result tastes horrible. She wont listen. 

What to do about it? I do what pleases me most. I do what is good for me. I pay myself first. Am i positive in this regard? I am. But when she is negative, then i dont have to go in that direction. 

She wants to go to the beach. But i am there because i am support person. I watch the dog while she talks to someone on the phone. That's not good. That's not what i prefer. And so i choose to be on my own instead. I have an order set on there. This candle ends on that half hour. I move my order down.

I had insight there you see? It's not me she wants to be with. She wants someone to support her. I dont have to be there then. I'm not relevant to the situation. Rather, it's not relevant for me. I got what i needed here and now. I had insight. I act on this insight and choose what i prefer.

Ok. Am i feeling better? It's like this. I am recuperating. But this is how i feel coming from a long break. It's time to get back on the saddle. It is boring in here anyway. I dont think i be adding to that position right now. Simply do this instead.

The position holds water. I keep to this and see how things unfold. Do something else. I think she got into that to see how it works out for her. But it was for her and not for the big picture. And now you know. I have choice. I have clarity? Not quite. I have direction. I see things differently.

I can work with this. What is that. How come it's half full. I need to make that video now? I dont have to. I choose not to anyway. I can make something else in the meantime. Add to that and see what you make out of it. This is a nice garden. I can work with that.

But you see how this is relevant for you. I can take a nap after this. I've done my yoga. It doesnt motivate me to go with her. Hence, i choose what's relevant for me. I resonate better with going out for a ride. This is what's relevant for me. She wants what doesnt resonate with me.

Ok. It's better if we stayed home, but then she goes to work, or watches tennis. She watches tv that she's seen dozens of times before. That's not for me. I would rather do something else. Are we drifting apart? I dont know. It can be that way. If so, i allow if this is what's relevant for both of us. 

If not, go do something else. This market is going sideways. At least i have choice. Dog asked to get off bed. He is either about to take a nap or needs to do his thing. I finish these then get ready to take a nap. Is this relevant for me. I use that often.

But this is how i operate. I dont like that. It's like begging for attention. I can block it out but it is one more perspective. It shows me how i am at this time. I am jealous? I have a void. I have teh urge tendency to compare. Rather, i choose to compare. Aha. I dont have to invalidate. I choose to use up the energy.

It's a perspective i was not aware of. Now i know. I can do something about this. I have awareness of this then. Where is this headed. I think you know where. Shiba is already short. I dont have to do anything at this time. Simply let this be then. It failed off resistance. The entry was a few hours ago.

Leave it be then. Do nothing. It doesnt wont hurt my position to do anything. For what it's worth, i have this in place. They go neutral on this and it's for the whole. Is norway using eur. Norway is not part of the union, but is somehow part in the market? Something like that.

You have options. You see where this is headed. I dont have to participate in that. I cant carry help everyone else. When they resonate with the frequency, then doors open up for them. If not, there's no way i can help them in any way. This means i be letting go. 

I see. Continue on. Finish up and go on. I heads out. Even if i simply sit in the train station, or ride out easy, at least head out and do semtihng that's good for you. Do something for self. If daughter isnt in this frequency, the best thing i can do is to show her she has options.

Perhaps her associates and friends are in the same boat. Idk. There be people out there you can resonate with. You can choose this way. They can choose different. When it is like that you are deep in the cave and see nothing else. But you can and you can shine your light.