Pages

need gloves cold hands

 there's more to come. Why did i take profits too soon? Because it's what i thought was good. Lesson learned? I got that. Now it's time to move on.

This brought something into awareness. Am i? I've been in that boat before. I wasnt really moved. I slept through it. I dont think that's going to happen. This is energy i much prefer. 

How to resonate with this frequency. Put yourself into it. I've been there before. You are expanding in this direction anyway. Now you know. Get with it. What comes next. Bitcoin could be there. Something might come up this week. Or not. But this feels like a turning point. Pay attention.

Why did i put my head in the sand that time? Not sure. I had that perspective. Things are different now. Rains seem to ease up in the coming days. The cloud might clear up later in the afternoon. Do i head out? I have eight to get there and that's more than enough.

See how it goes. Play it by ear. Even if it doesnt, i can do mon to wed straight, rest thurs, then straight on till sunday. I can work with that. I am not sure about locarb this day but i have rockmelons to finish and them mandarins. Finish up then move on.

I can do that. Wife gets home tonight. I think she goes out with the kids again today, then fly off. These are good kids. There's always that black sheep, but that is part of the exploration. It's our process together. We are connected in every way because all that is.

What to make out of this. Give positive energy. Integrate. This is here for a reason. You give it meaning. That's the point. It doesnt matter what you do. I need to convey that. Simply continue on...or not. It's up to you. But do so out of clarity. 

Do so because of you, not about what others think. If you do so then so be it. I help out as far as i can take this. I can leave you with this knowledge. That's the point here. I dont have to teach you anything. You see by example. 

This is what it's all about then. I've seen this weather predictions. It doesnt have to be right but consistent enough. How to work with this. Trust the timing. Ignore what these blokes are saying. It's there to sell hope. You have knowing.

It's the experience and state of being. These come with the process. You get know what you are doing. Now you have teh resources. Let's get going. What's there to trade? Nothing at this time. Price might swing low this time. This could be capitulation. Now it's time to unwind things up.

Is it. Is thisgoing to touch that channel. It could. Zoom out for a while. In the meantime, do this then see how things unfold from there. You can do your own thing. The news will support prove out price action. Not that it needs proving.

You get how all this works out. It's not the camera but the work that goes into it. You put in the effort and this resonates with your audience. You can show how all this works out. Why is that door open. I think he slept in the bed.

He misses his other person. I like axe like that. I am moving in this direction here. I can move onto that. There's always one out there. See what you make out of this. Or not. You get the idea. It doesnt matter that it's this way. 

You get one deep in the forest but has right of way. It doesnt have to be fancy that way. You get the idea on here. Let's get going. This isnto to say its maximised but you are in the frequency. This resonates with me.

How then to unfold this. Keep to the instruction manual. This puts you at the right place right time--trust the timing. This is what all this is about. See how exciting it gets. You felt that. You resonate.

What then. Simply keep to this frequency. I can sit out there or ride. It doesnt matter what's on the outside. You get how all this works out. Let's get going. I can go this way or that. It doesnt matter much. I can meet her at the terminal or something.