Pages

negs in awareness - long btc ice-fishing

 it's a bounce. I have negatives. I can use this as contrast to be in awareness. Take a deep breath. So much negs in me. I am aware.

What to do today. Pay attention. Check in every two hours. This is the job from here on. Look for weakness in the price action. You can work something out on the next candle this way. 

Price can easily dip to that level intraday. Leave it here for now see how this plays out. If i dont get a fill then i cancel that. This means price is bullish enough. It's a failed harami to the down-side. You hyphen to describe tag to the former word.

It is and you get how these things are. This moves in comes with volume bar. I'm not saying it's bullish but that here is a pattern i've seen repeatedly. I'm not entirely there on a long but there is a hedge on this short-term play.

I am not breathing. I am not in awareness but am now. This is how i use the energy. This doesnt come with built-in meaning. That's the point. You simply leave it be, no insistence on the outcome. I got something out of this. Let's see how this plays out. 

Price is teetering on this level. Is it going to give me  afill. Let's see it does get so close but no joy. Leave it be here we go, done. I have my fille. Let's see how this works out in the next two candles. Check in at noon.

Ok. Leave it be here and now. I can easily close this out later. For now. This is the position we have. I dont have to do a seylor. He's a drunk kid with rich parents. That's all there is to it.

Sure he spews out smart sounding phrases, but there's no connection to the higher self. And it's not all ego-mind. There's something missing to it. Now you know. You go for the short trades and this actes as support/resistance. I used to have a word for that. 

Ice-lines. There you go. It's solid-gas-liquid all at that interface. I use that term. This is where you trade. You can do short term or long. It's all up to you. How to work with this. Trust the timing. Are you able to put limits on the indicators.

It should be there. I have the door open. It's not that cold. I'm ok. I can close it out. This put me in a different direction. It's a new perspective...not really but i dont get to spend much time around here. Plenty on there activity. This is the new york session.

I think there is potential to this market and business. It doesnt have to go there. I think she's given up on it. She is too busy with non-essentials from my perspective. I dont have to dwell on that.

Mine is more on the edge. It's not boring and i have work-life balance in this way. It scales and good enough leverage. I can expand in this direction. Jobs dont work for me. We've already tried that in every which way. 

Now see how this expands in this direction. If it doesnt work out then you know. It is showing weakness. I can tune out of this now. Leave it be. Move on to the next station. This here i go long. The rest i shorts.

And it works both ways from where i see it. I have this pattern here. I think there is something to it. This is quiet for now at a lower time frame. It's where it starts. I have targets. I can work off the indicator, or trade off ice-lines.

I think you see how this works out. It's like ice-fishing. I can work with that. Thats a more apt-sounding word to what i'm doing. It's what how i trades anyway. See how this works out. This shows strength at these levels. Will it keep up at that level. You get how these things work. Trust the timing.

It can go this way or that. Short term, this is where we are. You have plenty nay-sayers at this time. So much junk happening out there. It is short-term trades. I can work with that. It is scalping. You dont know what they are going to do next anyway, but there are clues.