this update will take a while. It's a full-system update. I have this inkling to write. I have this to talk about. I can do so with the channel. Show, not tell. Unpack.
This be the path for today then? How is the weather be like? I woke up at four. The phones need recharging. I can have coffee now. What time do i go. It rains at 1pm onwards, but it's light showers.
Do i head out? This is the reflection. I dont have to go that way. I can focus on the channel, talk about reading the market, bankroll management and position sizing. It's all about live to trade another day. It doesnt matter that much on that but i think i have something on here. See how this unfolds.
Is it better the other way. Not sure. It looks ok if i put them on the close. The angles arent as sharp. I trade market close anyways. It's how i do ice-lines. I can work with this. If so. This tells me not much. Keep to this other one.
I woke up to that. I explored the idea but got nowhere with this. I guess it'snot going to happen. Go in this direction. You dont know what's going to happen next. Be open to the unknown. If you are keen to learn more about self, go into the unknown.
How then. I'm glad i did not go to that camp. It's like people going to beach. I'm not excited about not doing anything. I can shoot video on there. Is she done with that crowd? I think she is more about her work now.
I have aresentment to it. She dont wants to do other things anymore. She's all work and her tennis. I guess this is the unknown for me. Explore this, see how it unfolds. I head out today. There's not much exciting things to do around here.
Is this then reliable? That time when the market was going down, it was. But price went sideways before continuing on down. Is this the pattern? It doesnt look like it. If so, there's one more leg down. You can wait for it, or this is the one.
I edit these things. On the weekly chart, it looks like it. But it seems like it just got started, the markdown phase. This means we have more to come. This is the first week on that. You can see this is going to bounce from that then continue on down.
Is it the macro environment? They the big pockets are setting up for a fire sale. This way they can fetch assets at rock bottom. You then lower interest rates and prices go up again. How do you get out of that spiral. Is it really the interest rates. If so, who are the people behind it?
This is tran---spans generations. This iswhy people dont see this happening. They have a longer time frame. How do you profit off this? Not sure, but it's in my awareness anyway. The day to day are simply this and that. What happens now.
You play wwitih this information. I can edit later. I can have coffee now. The phone is recharging. This other one is recharging. Update is almost done. How to expand in this way. You can use leverage. The support resistance levels are there. How do you continue. I dont have to fix that now.
It was kinda quiet but you have a second leg on that. I can head out. It gets quiet because of rain. I dont do anything around here anyway. I can work on that gig project. Is this information i can work with? Why not do it that way.
I've never traded in that regard but you see how this works out. I can zoom out this way. Now you get it. How to trade in this direction. I think you can swap out the indicators. Looks into this. It works the same ways and you saw that in place.
It works on different levels. Thats the point here. It's why you are here. Now what. You get these weeks in place. It can go this way or that. Nothing happens at this time. Zoom out. When you have this in place, you can work something out. Or not. You get the idea. It works on all levels.
Aha moments i have. Work with this. I get zoomed out again. Then you can build off from that. I dont think that's necessary now. But it is something like an indicator. You have it in you all this time then. That could happen. Or not. See how clear that is.