it's over then. No. It's synchronicity i'm looking into. It is the reality experience. What is path of least resistance then. Is there a disconnect.
That was the insight. I'll change that later. For now explore this. You have this. It is connected in this way. I dontget the unknown. It isdark on there.
You will find more of your self in thisway. What then. Trust the synchronicity. Act on the synchronicity. You know what this is about. Listen and continue on. You have guidance in this way.
It doesnt connect now. I'm not excited about it. You know what to do then. Continu on. You know what all this is about. I think you see how this works out. This sets a baseline showing where you were in thistimelise.
But it is a timeline and it is in your awareness. Everything ishere and now. What is in place here. You can be this andthat. You get what this is about. No need to panic. Everything is as it should be. Trust the timing. It's not about when or how. It's timing.
And the timing tells me this is where i need to be. Am i simply looking at the past. It doest equate in that way. Finish the comps. You grow in this direction and see. What comes next.
Ask. Explore options. See how it works out. Is this what is relevant on here. You get what this is all about. You have what it takesthen. Let's get going. You have more than enough. Act in this direction. What comes next.
You have this in place. The shops close. There's not much to it other than sitting in the colddark streets. You have the channel to attendto. There is chuchi. That is more than enough. He's there for you.
I got it then? I do? Whta is it about. It's the energy. Explore what this energy is about. You got this. You know how this works out. You have all these resources. I can finish that video this morning then publish.
It's not like they sit with anticipation. Work on it. Publish. You dont have to pressure your self. Even if it takes a year, then the momentum continues on. Trust the timing on this. You have something going for you.
Expand in this direction. There is a different perspective on this. You know what all this is about. I can make it work with that way. Or go this way. You know what all this is about.
Let's get going. You see how that works out. It is different in this way and you continue on. Trust the timing. You see how it all works out. You've crossed path in this. You get what all this is about.
I fast when bike. I continue on this. I have everpything i need. It's more than enough then. What about this. Aha. But it is withtheenergy. He can choose. He's grown up now. Give him options. Show him there are options to choosefrom.
He understands. You can expand in every direction. Trust the timing. No need to live in the past. It's all here and now. I can drive her to train station. It continues on. We can find common ground?
Simply be open. Truts the timing on this. You got what this is about. It's all here and now. You can work something out anyway. You have everything you need. Is this fear? No. Local self wanting to process what's next.
Aha. Now it is in my awareness. I have the universe andthis is a big shout saying go in this direction. Now you know. Now you get it. Let's get going. You have everything on here.