Pages

shawshank is choice

 i see now why it's here. Is this too paradox? One thing is forsure, i am not goingtotolerate that. She dont play fair. There is so much corruption in her soul. Not quite, but you get the point.

I dont think there is resonance here. Let it be ok. I build in this direction. No needto invalidate that. You know what you need to know. Now you can use it thisway. All cards are on the table now, so to speak. I have something she doesnt--choice.

Why is there spite. Where that extra space come from. You get what and how to build content. Now you know. Expand in this direction. You get what all this is about. You know now.trust thetiming. I can wait for that torender, but there is so much to go through here.

Trust thetiming. It's all connected this way. It's going to rain all day. Courts are washed out. We have chanceto play. Most players wouldnt even think about going. Then you know. What then. You have this in place.

I was there all along. She did not want to play fair. I can make changes to this.it's going to be liket that but i dont have to go so fast. Trust the timing. I can write these first. Or not. 

But you get the point. You have much on here anyway. Create this. What is the drama. Where is the conflict. That is what you are here for. And it doesnt have to be in that light. You can do so much more.

What comes next. It's going to rain much. I dont feel like writing. But i be letting this loose. Use up the energy. You get how this works. Trust the synchronicity. It's connected in this way. You get how this works out. It had to happen soyou be inthis light.

And now you know. Now you get it. Was that insight. I'm not sure. Do you need tat one inthere. I can do something else. Let's get going. How is itso. Was the error gone now. I think so. 

It seems like it. I can go from here. Ithink that is vinegarinfusion right there. Now you know. Let's get going. You get what all this isabout. You have choice. That'sthe point.

I dont have to advocate. Build in this direction.that's a small part of allthat is. Plus i got something out of it. Choice . Yes. That's a lot. That is abundance in anutshell. 

I expand in this direction. If you dont want to be in this light, i have been wanting out anyway. Trust the timing. I dont have to be here now. I know. You can usethis asreflection and continue on. Now i know. 

Hat was huge baggage. I see that now. I am free. I am. I have choice. I can choose any which wayto go. Now you know. Let's get going.

If it was relevant, they'd seek you out. I guess this is where the train lets off. So be it. What is thatnoise. How come it goes this way and that. It was partof the equation. Now you move on. 

Where to. Expansion. Do the instruction manual. You have one year. Not one year. More like three months maybe less. And there is resonance in this direction. Wheretogo. Europe definitely.

I've been wanting to be in warm sun anyway. I can work something out. You got this. Let's get going. It was a story about marriage. And now you know. You have choice. You get what the story is about.

Let's move on from here. No moreof that. I got something out of this. You got this.it's what i have now that's precious. You got this.