i have plenty attachment in me. It's part of the identity. Put it in your awareness. There is no need to process this. Being aware is sufficient enough. It changes everything.
I like these videos but not the reds part. I can head out do this neighborhood take things easy. I did not get much sleep last night. I can come home take it easy. I have doubles match tonight.
Plenty on my plate as it is. We do grocery later this afternoon before the match. It's a rush but then again, this is how it is. I like having fresh fish as a meal. I can play tennis and do fishing on the rest days.
I can live with that. Do i have to stay on here. Only when it is relevant. There is the awareness. That is kinda uncooked from what i have but now it is different in this way. I can work with that.
How to move forward in this direction. I have one working in the background. I can head out come back later do the runs. You get how this works. Trust the timing. It's going to be sunny today. I can use this one or the other. It zones out every now and then.
But you get the point. You simply do runs. When it's quiet, i do hits on the wall. That works for me. Kids are back in school so it's quiet there unless the olds practice their tennis. I have this recording in the background.
I dont have much need for it right now. I can save the other one as well. I do so later tonigth. That is a lot of cleaning and you can cook on the boat as such. I can work with that. You simply build in this direction.
Let's do so. It's going to be a running vlog diary journal. Is there a different name to it. It doesnt have to be cute and perfect. You simply show what is happening at the moment. It doesnt have to have a story to it.
I can shoot video. I had enough video on yesterday and was able to upload after processing. It was about eight minutes and good quality. I can do that everyday. It adds to the algorithm feed and it gets more eyeballs into the channel. It gets monetized soon enough on that end.
Let's focus on that then. I can move in this direction. How so. I'm not really sure. But this is interesting enough. You bring them on boat and continue on. I have more than enough on here then.
This looks interesting. Let's do this continue on. I know a good spot and i can work something out in the process. It doesnt have to be on tehre. I can hang out and see how things pan out from there. I have a good enough camera as it is.
Let's work on this today. I upload this today and do another one tomorrow. There is much to do on here. Trust the timing on this one. If not, just do something that's different. I think there is a need to continue on with this way.
There are so much people to see in this endeavore energy requency. You get how all this works out. You have much on this. You take the day off fishing and shooting content. You see where this is headed. This is the frequency for me.
I like this lifestyle. I see what happened there. We raised a family. I'm done on here. It doesnt resonate with me. I can let go now. Move on to the next adventure. I dont have to invalidate. I simply trust that the timing is what's relevant.
I continue on. But if synchronicity says shows otherwise then we continue on. I dont have to invalidate. It's all connected in this way. Trust that this is so. I finish up then continue on outside. I think i've seen this one before.
It's teh cooking and preparation that's good enough this one. I think they dont even head out to see. They farm an area and do videos from there. I can work with that. This is whats relevant for me then. I head out now.