so now we have this. I am doing laundry. I'm not keen on heading out but i'll do so later when i'm all tapped out, running on fumes.
I enjoyed writing. It's just that there was insistence on the outcome...that it should come out this way or that. This time around, why not focus on growing your own business audience customer-base rather than getting clients. Theres a big difference there.
Repeat business. Leverage. Scalability. That's what you want. You dont want the quick sale. You want them coming back and telling their friends about it. That's what the channel is about. That's what i am doing now.
So you build on here. The big names top seed are there to bring them to your other content. They are like sales funnels. You bring them over, they see your other videos and you grow in this direction.
I dont have her videos anymore i see. I can change that over. So i focus on these. When i get tapped out i start a different series. You get how this works. Trust that this is connected. You build your funnel in this direction. Why not making it about tweaking my sales funnel.
Aha. This is more concrete and direct. I can build in this direction and see how it works out. You dont have to have interviews with big names. You dont have access to that right now. Simply pull them over to this channel and get them worked up.
You know the drill. Let's get going on here. Trust the timing. You get how this works. Should i make one right now. I think it is possible. You can do highlights on here. It takes two hours to get this up and running. Let it be ok.
At least this way you have options and different ways of doing so. You can do it this way and that. You build in this direction. What comes next im not really sure but you get how all this works out. Trust the timing on this. You know what to do.
You have an audience. You know how to reach them. It's a unique niche. Soon as you have them coming back for more, you see how it works out for you. Who are the more successful talent on there.
Siegemund is interesting. Stefani. Aoyama. Pegula and gauff. There's so much to mention. You put them out there and they bring people together. You get them coming back for more. You bring in new talent and show what makes them interesting.
You got this. You know what it is you are doing. You use the top seeds to bring light to your thing something. I dont stop on that. You get how all this works out. Trust that this too is connected. You got this. Build the business around this.
You dont even need a funnel for it. They will love you more for not selling them anything. You get them coming back for more and each time, you bring something new to the table. That's the point.
You got this. You know what it is you are doing. You sensed that. It's here for you then. You dont need all that. You only need this. You can build in this direction. You can always get another one.
The point is, they see. The eyeballs are what you want. You dont have to close them. Just get them coming back for more. That's the point. You can start a business in this way. Does it have to be different. Can i do something else. I think you see the point here. Can i get more subs in this way. I think so.
Why not build in that direction and see how it works out. This way, it is separate and you get what comes from this. Trust that this is all here for you. Let's get going then. You know how all this works out.
I think you see the point. Let's get going. How do you get that activated. It already is. You simply need to get more eyeballs in that way. Let's get going. Do i spend the day in this way. What comes here and now. I'm not sure but you get the point.