Pages

reflection in hindsight

 it's not that she doesnt believe in me, but that i dont believe in my self. She's always been there. It was a thing to feed the ego. Zoom out and you'll get it.

What now. Is there a need to redefine this. You already did. Put in your awareness that you keep digging up the past. You already have everything that you need. Go if you need to. You are not missing out on anything. You get how all this works anyway.

I dont have to go into that space. You have choice. Do the instruction manual. Raise your frequency. This resonates best with me. I can go this way or that but you get the point. I could have, but there was a cycle process going on. 

Now that it's done, it's all up to you now. It doesnt matter how much time has gone by. Everything is here and now. This is all here for you. What did you get out of this. I can finish these, or do something else. 

I have this uploading. Trust that this is all connected. I can come along practice work on my serve. I think i see what i changed there for ball to net. I moved it out to 2o'clock. It used to be just a few past 12. I am working on that now. It's coming back to me now.

What then. No need to go there. Simply put this in my awareness. It's not the same river. You have insistence. This is what troubles you put you in a negative frequency. Use this into deeper awareness. That's the point.

Without this deep into negative, you have this much context to learn more about the tool. See it this way. You get how all this works out. Can i bring puppy out to walk. They already did. Plus we have term break so no school. I can head out tomorrow. 

This so i can play wed. And then again friday and we are back in business. I think i had enough time on there to get that sorted. Sleep much. Resonate with higher frequency. I get past this and it's behind me now. 

I dont have to do that now. I can have those on wed when i next come up for air. This is interesting story in this way. You have much in place. Trust the timing. When it is spoon-fed from school, there is something missing on there. 

But you have this in your awareness. You know what to do with this. I can easily go into that and learn what i need. That's the point. It's all automatic. You get out of the way and it all falls into place. 

I think you see the edge now. It's the difference on there. What can i do different here. You get how this works. Let's get going then. You see how it all works out. Trust that this is so. Is it different enough from teh original. 

I believe so. There's so much changed in the structure that it's not entirely the same anymore. And it's quite a shortened version this way. I'll save this for wed and come up for air then. For now, this is where i am. It's not the same. 

It looks the same but it's different. That's the paradox. You got this. You know what you have and this is what's relevant for you. What comes next. I think i can work something out. You have mullvad and it's only five bucks a month. I can swing that.

I'm leaning in this direction. This may take three years to master and it's more interesting in this way. I can work in this direction. I think you see how this works for you best. 

What comes next. Tennis wed. Then i am back on course. There is sundays and it's mostly socials now. I get to practice in this way and it's a friendly environment. I get to learn from others. 

That's the point here. Let's get going. Get this soretd see what you get out of it. Or not. I think it's done uploading. I can set this for tomorrow. I have the other in place. This is what i do now. I think it works out best this way.