Pages

work with power

 these renders are taking too long. Ffmpeg is preoccupied affecting the recording. I might as well let it ride itself out. Do i want that book. Do i have time...choose to make time to read it?

I can go have a look. How come this one seemed to stall for a while. I need to make changes to that one. But it feels so unfamiliar and it was taking too long. I went back to manjaro. Maybe one of these days i'll go back to it. But then again, i'm not really doing much with it. Why not play with it.

There's so many unknowns. Learning the ropes is going to take time away from my productivity but that is q2 activity anyway. Why go back to that. Why not focus on what is, build on this momentum instead.

It's not going to help me going back there. I might as well focus on this and see what works. I think the regular uploads there are not ...lost my train of thought there. 

I get bored, but i might as well make use of this now. Do i even need these videos right now? I can use it later but righ tnow, i dont think that's relevant. This one from the semi-finals is relevant for me. Dog wants to get in the rooms. 

It sucks, but i dont think i can do anything about it now.  Just do this then. Finish up then continue on. I have two files rendering. I closed all the rest. I can work on those at a much later time. I dont think i can use them anyway.

In the meantime, the recording might stay a while. Do something else. It gets boring. I lose interest. I get distracted. But you have all this then. You build in this direction.

I cant use them videos as highlights, but i can do a technical review or analysis rearrange everything. I can build on this instead. You have much in place here. You can talk about the basic strategy first, then apply that throughout the video.

In this way, you are doing something way different and it builds on that instead. I think that works out. That's a nice bike on there. I can get me one of those. This is here and now. I am in the process. I am having this experience. 

That's the point then. The process is the point. Why would i want to go tumbleweed. It did not look to be something i want to use long term. There was so much on there i dont really need it other than the productive use of the tool. 

I see not the point of rearranging but in the process of creating this here and now. I build in this direction. Where to get such a  frame. Sit this one out. The frame comes through you. It comes through your experience.

Aha. That's the point then. It doesnt have to go in that direction. I be sitting here all day through the weekend. Let it be ok. This is the experience. I can get me some movies to watch. I can check that one out as well.

I can make me such a story. But how do you get characters into that video. I'm not sure right now. Maybe you can do snippets of this and that. I'm not sure about these things but you get the point. 

I see what you mean. You may have to be creative and do a lot of editing that way but you see how it works out for you. You can have this and that plus the edits and you have yourself something worthwhile.

I get the point. Look into this. Plus there be other things you can work out here. You see where this is going. It was favorites, but they saw something else. That is where it's going. This is how you use it.

There's always a story on there. You first go through the outline, then point out what happened based on the given strategy. They worked on player tendencies and plugged in those holes. That's how you win in this game.