i woke up at four am. Couldnt get back to sleep. There was this fear, anxiety for the future. I saw what my relatives went through in their old age.
This is a reflection. It shows you that you have choice. You've learned all these things already. Now you are in a different situation. You have choice. The basic thing you can do, is to maintain your state of being. Clarity. That's the thing you do each day.
It's bird by bird. There be times it's easy to maintain. There be times like early today where you have can do nothing about it but sit with it. This gives it space. This tells the ego, i hear you. We are going to be ok. Air out your negs, but you dont have to over-think it.
This way, you make it into a positive. Sure it could be bad. But it can also be good. By being in the middle, the balance point, you can move it in any direction that you prefer. There is no insistence on the outcome. Just be.
There's a lot of videos for this bike here in aus. I guess there's plenty adv/tour riders out there. That's the interesting part. You can work in this direction. You see how it's going to be. Also, it's different in this way.
The next thing to do is to start doing that. You can choose t ofocus on this one, but there are other things on here. You can talk about other things, but there is here one thing. You can talk about the market and how to trade it. You have the experience in there. You know what you are talking about.
People will ask about that one, but you dont have to show that part of the equation. I dont think i saw that in the channels i used to watch. Go there. People re looking for the light. You can talk about having it tight and the discipline, but it's about clarity.
And you know what to do when you are in this situation. These are side-roads you dont see much when you travel. That's the difference. You can take these side-roads. And it's fun this way. That's what you can do from hereon. I see that. I have much in this way.
Trust that what you are going through is what needs to be here. You already get that. You know these tech. Do you want to get in this gig, or do something else. It's easy work. I enjoyed it. I can do full stack, even devops. I understand those too.
Set something up. Do api development. You already have that anyway. You dont have to do ai thing but it's there. I already started on that. You can work your way through this one anyway. Why not trust the timing on this one.
It's the fundamentals. Everyone on that list can do the same. What you have is context. You know how to work it through. You then have something in here that will resonate with thi. You get what all this is about.
You can experiment in that but you have the thing that...why wera a uniform? Htat's so seventies. I remember my parents wearing uniforms to work. It made it cheaper to not buy clothes anymore. I wonder how that place is right now.
Like who's on top. Would you know anyone if you went there. Idk. It's been decades. The ones i knew back then would be retired or passed away by now. So you move on. It's different for you.
Peolpe are looking for answers, for direction. You have it. You do the instruction manual. You sit with this even if it burdens you a lot. Then you'll know what to do. I have this something on my thigh/hip joint area. It feels disconnecting might be an injury.
But it's been there a while. What triggers that. You get this anyway. There that's the park name. That's the area they go to. You get how that feels like. Now you can expand in this direction. Trust the timing on this.
Finish up then continue on with this. I think you can build something like that one, and then continue on. Is this sometihng i can work on finish in a month. I finished one and it works. I can build on that. What else is there. Look into the headless cms.