Pages

getting a 125 first

 this...life, flows through me. How is this, how does it work? You observe. You put it in your awareness. And synchronicity works this way. It's by reflection. Have you experienced that. When i let go, yes. Lotsa times.

Ok. I'm sleepy. I dont get what you get out of it. You watch tv all day, sit in front of the computer. I can go for the 125, go with that for one year, then upgrade. After that, my kids can use that for everyday getting around. 

It doesnt go as fast, but it gets the job done. Then we become in that frequency. That helps them motivated and move in that direction. I can use that for getting around town. This way it isnt much of a problem. 

I can get this one soon as i get the job. But is there enough on there. I believe so. It's way much cheaper. Soon as i finish this one, i get a triumph which is bigger. Aha. I like that idea. This way, the kids can use this and we can ride around this way.

Aha. This is interesting. Let's work this through. There is someone else doing this and it works out eventually. Let's get going in this direction. It's all connected anyway. I can add others as we go along.

What comes next. I'm not really sure. Trust the timing on this one. We have match tomorrow. Then i have socials on friday. After that sunday. I think i have more than enough on here. 

That's one year into that. And it's all connected in this way. Trust that you have this in place. You'll know what to do from when you use up the energy. In the meantime, you know what needs to be done. 

I practice much. The ones i play have been at it for years. Otherwise, i play well with. I win and lose but it is moving forward and up. Ok. It shows anyway. We had a good match last wed. I made points rather than getting love sets. 

Ok. I see that. You get how this is. Where does 60kph get you. Plenty. They can use that for getting around instead of taking transport. Sometimes that easier. But if it's city, they need to take public transport. You get the idea.

At least he gets to go around move around and be independent. He gets to ride around too. He can use that for going to school and all that. I'm here to set an example. Ok. That's the first one we get. 

After one year we upgrade to triumph. The big fat one. Ok. That makes sense. At least kids get good at riding in traffic with this one. Then they can upgrade when they have resources themselves. In the meantime, this makes sense for me. 

One year, maybe sooner. Soon as i get tha license i can go for the triumph. Aha. This is interesting. Let's get going with this. Where do you go with this one. I'm not sure right now, but this is interesting enough already. Y get that. There's plenty on here. 

Ok. I think we go to bed after this one. That's ok. You know what's here and now. Just do this. I'm sleepy. I get to travel in this way anyway. Just get to this. Use up the energy. You'll know what to do from here on. 

And then what. We can travel longer distances. What about dogsy. Aha. That's interesting. Maybe he can set up a bag for that. He'll figure it out. Or do something else. You get that. If it's a short distance you can go this way.

Now you see. It's all connected. Let's get going in this way. How soon do you get to that part. As soon as i have clarity. I have clarity. You know how this works anyway. Ok. I get that. Let's get going. I check the inbox tomorrow. Then go from there. 

It's coming soon. I think in two weeks we start on that. It's eight weeks. At least i have something going. Let's get started get that sorted for you. And then you can continue on from there. You get how this works.