Pages

go clean up

 with this one, it's all about api. I dont have to deal with frontend right now. Is this something i can land on, use? 

I think so. I dont have to cover the shallow parts. Focus on the david, big fish small pond details overview clarity. Then all these things fall into place by itself.

I have tennis after lunch. Time meant lunch, not the meal. I am on a 24-hour fast this time. I finish after tennis. That's around 8pm or so. I have two sessions. The first is socials. After that, wait one hour for the practice skills part.

This match is taking more than 2-hours. I like the socials part. I get to hit working on range and spin with power. After that, i work on the control. Maybe go for control not power. Thats what i meant. I need to clean out after this.

Since fasted i can focus on these instead? I believe so. Do you need music for this? Just be. What happens next. Work on these things. Use up the energy. You'll know what comes next soon as the energy clears up. It's not the energy that needs clearing, it's the local mind? 

Something like it. And then you know. Do i delete this one. Maybe after the series tour. When do yo uwork on the highlights? I'm not sure yet. See how that works out. You have much in this so see what you get out of it.

You can build on the olds, then slow but sure, you'll know what to do about it. It's never the same anyway. You're always testing the algorithm in this way. You know what to do. You can figure out these things. 

What comes next. Just do this. You see how this is relevant for you. No need to over-think things. It comes with the blink. The clarity takes care of that. So i have this then sunday. 

I can be blank for tomorrow. Plenty comes up anyway on a saturday. Plus there's a final happening. I can go check that out, take pictures for the thing. Or not. But i have my options open. I can go later when it's finished. Or not. See what you get out of it. 

Ok. Let's see how it goes. I think they have something for pictures. You can get that posted on the page later. For now, no need to think things through. It's a pity matches like this have to run, but the rest of the wild-cards are having the same process.

When is she playing next. I'm not sure. But it'll be there. You'll know what to do. It's more like a polished channel for this smaller pond. That's nice. Continue with this. You'll see how it works out from here.

I need to clean that out. Give that one hour later. In the meantime, it's just this. You have much in that playlist. It is the local mind that seeks something else other than what is.

Put that in your awareness. That's how you use these things. And then you build up on a number of things. It's exciting playing tennis. This gave me purpose? If you can call it that. Direction. Clarity is zoomed out. But it kept me from the negs.

Ok. That works out. What comes next. Just do this. You have much in this regard. Everyone has access to this. The next thing is to make something with it. Is there another go at this? It can be this way. Or not. But go with the energy. 

You dont have to know how it turns out. Just do this. You'll get there. What is next. I clean up then go at noon. Or one. I dont have to be there early. Just be. They can work on the courts or something. Is it going to rain?

It is cloudy. It's light showers, faint. It's not going to be like yesterday. But you'll know what to do with it anyway. You can check out the weather this way or that. I still dont get it. The why you will never have that answer. Just move on with this.