why do i feel this? What would i have to believe is true to eel this way?
This here was an idea that came up. I was on my way out. I guess it wasnt relevant at the time. But now you know. Now you see. It's not the same anymore. What now. You continue on.
The channel is starting to pick up watch hours. Continue on this path. It may take another three to six months. Keep at it. In the meantime, i'm looking to get jobs just to tide me over to that.
Do your best. No insistence on the outcome. I finish that asmnt later after coffee. I finish that today, then have tennis tonight. Just do this. Is it because you are better? No. Disrupt their game. You know how to do that. Just get solid return the ball. Get your errors down.
This is the number i can control. Keep at it. Tactic strategy--up & cross. Bisect, less errors (ball back). You do this to the best of your ability. This is what i monitor, not the outcome.
There's too many factors outside if i focus on outcome. I focus on myself. This works out. I do the tactic, overall the strategy. Win or lose, i played better. It doesnt matter what is there. Just be this way.
What then. I replied to that. But you have this in place. Now you see. What happened there. Would it have been better. We could have won that but them still ahead in points. How do you disrupt an opponent.
You cause them to make errors. You cant outplay them so you do something else that makes them stretch. Exploit their weakness? Play at their strength. Then you have strength too. Now you see. I need to to just return the ball.
I sees that. But how do you get at man with patience. You finish. You return the ball. You'll get that shot. Itm, you return the ball. 3 errors, you go back to returning balls. No hero shots.
When we are ahead, you go agro. So how do you get to that. How do you play 2-back. You get patient and return the ball. What's the mindset there. You get that going. You can stay in this one and then see how it goes.
If it's deep you steal thunder and hit early. On the rise or before the bounce. You see how it floats, you can do a top-spin to make it loop down and skid. How do you make skid shots.
It's a back-spin. Does that mean you hit it from the side racquet? This i sconfusing. But i've been doing this all this time. Build a portfolio and continue from there. It doesnt have to be fancy. Just be this way.
It works out anyway. You get that explained very well. It's easy work. You set these up and you know. Why focus on that one when you have all this. Anywy, finish the asmnt. That's what you do all day.
It's going to be frustrating because of how the words are written. I know. But that's part of it. Just do this. I can work with the virtualbox and learn things with it. I can do that.
You already have some parts sorted. You simply do the rest of it. You can have it generated. Or not. But you have it in there anyway. You will use the vm in the coming weeks anyway.
And you see how this works out. I think you see how that one was disruptive. They complain. Maybe it can be something that's constructive. You dont have to feed energy to it. Just be.