Pages

curate what works

 it feels ...i feel frustrated about scope and the tools i need to use. I guess this is the noob beginner part. Just go validate if you get this feeling. This way, you get to learn something new and you can work something out later.

When you feel overwhelmed, it's time to stop and take a break. Right now you be taking a break. I can do one more then take a break for a walk. That sounds just about right. I've been up since 6 on this. Most of the time is on that. Should i be using that other one instead?

Can i do something else then. Check out the default one. I think you can dl that from the repository and see how it works out. It's a lot of testing. That's the point. That's the lesson even in real-time. So you do a lot of testing, then you curate what works and what doesnt.

At the end of the day, you have a repository full of what works and what doesnt. Continue on in this way. It can also be like a book you are writing. Then you continue on in this path. There was insight there. This is the frequency for me.

HOw then. Continue on. Learn what you need to get. It was much warmer yesterday. I head out to walk after one more session on that. Did i get to map out crypto? I dont think i did. I simply went on ahead with what was next on the list. I can go back to that.

Ok. Just do this then. Again, it's part of the process. You are learning much. By next year, you have gained much. Keep to this consistent. Mountain to ocean, water is consistent. You have streams or something and just keep at it. The consistent effort results to compounded results.

There you go, added. Keep too? Done sorted. Finish these then. Just one drop per hour. You learn sometihng new and different each hour and that's good. You are adding for compound results. The magic of compounding. Why did i not get that working in the background? I did.

Whether you are aware of this or not, you are adding drops to this. Droplets equals habit. HAbits head out to the ocean. That's what you do here. What's for lunch? I think there is longanisa there. But it's still frozen.

Maybe she plans to do something else. She's given up on the office. I think that's where this is all headed. You simply do this then. Trust the timing. See what you get out of it. Then you know what to do once you've used up the energy.

And then you learn something about yourself. That's what scaled option is. This zooms in to the image. There has to be a balance to this. Which one would it be. Not sure. But that's a different rabbit hole for you. You'll know what to do there. 

Ok. It's a lot like this. Them be asleep still. I can go later, but it is headed to lunch time. I can have something then nothing for later. Three times a week is enough? Go for something relevant. I get that part. What comes next. 

Finish the recon. I'm not sure if i should be using httpx. If not, ask. Maybe there is a tool like curl with different options i can use. Or not. But you get the point. You ask, learn something and then add this to your repository of what works. Wwr. What-works repository. 

Do i have a list on there. I am not sure. But it is a series of repos that i have now. I'd head out shortly. I finish this then head out. I needs time out on this. I've been at this a long time. This is a long match. You can build in this way.

What happens on there. I think you see. You have all this in place. You be working in this direction. I be on that slot next match. Or not. You have three others in there. It's only fair this way. Step up everyone and the team steps up in this way. 

What comes next. You simply do this. You have the fixtures. You can time how you play this way. Then you connect everything else. HOw come that park has a lot of those. Where do these come from. HOw come i'm not in that frequency.

Because the path is different. I'd like to play. Where to find matches socials. You can set up one for yourself. I can build on that. Yo uhave a different thing already. Just do this. I did wall last night. It was productive. I still learn something new.