moved things back to where it was a few months back. This feels like home. But what is home when you are moving around a lot? Transient? Nomadic? That seems about just right. You live here then move again live elsewhere.
Is that the lifestyle you prefer. Can you live off that. Work on two or three at a time. If when you dont find anything, go get another to replace. But you are exclusive to two or three. You look for them in business logic. Let them race for the low hanging frut.
HOw is this relevant for you then. I'm not really sure right now. But this is how the method or playbook looks like. Some go into soc and are looking into spulnks. But that's not me. I am thinking that this could be replace as it is repetetive work and can be run as a script.
Can i make a script with this. For recon, yes. I am looking at a few recon tools right now that i use a lot. HOw come things add up a lot this way. The thing about arch is the repository. It's easier to add programs whereas with others it's way more tedious.
Ok. Stick with this then. Is this where it's headed. Should i even look into web development? I got hits interviews as web dev. Why not do this instead of support work. If you are in that space, then you could be looking into that.
But the thing is, you can do bbp. Nothing there on web? Is it. If you do gigs, you can do that. But it is plenty in there. Is there something else i can do here. I'm over-thinking this again. Following the instruction manual, what is blink? Bbp. Ok. I stick with this.
No more thinking. That spirals into itself, like dog chasing its own tail. It gets you busy and excited but it's not getting you anywhere. Not that it's not connected. It is. HOw come this is still here.
The buds wasnt completely seated in the charger. Now it's off. It's not transmitting anymore. I prefer these two askai's. I get things done this way. The rest is when i want to do something else. But that time is well spent away from keyboard.
Ok. I see that. This is where it's going right now. Is this day off? Is it not giving me the numbers i seek. Maybe the roles is too vertical. But that's a smaller pond. You prefer it that way and be the big fish in there. You get what i says here.
Then you go into a number of other things. I already have a lot of search done on here. It takes a few minutes with askai rather than doing search on google. But then again, they have gai in there already. But it's not the same.
In what way. I get my answers and some insights with these two combined. Some times, i feed one response to the other and vice versa. This way i double check results by seeing what it can see.
Where is this going. I went back to this because it's transparent. This isnt transparent anymore. What gives? HAve a look into it. I may have changes dosmething along the way. I get the fingers get dyslexic this way and that. I had something going by building in that direction.
Now you see. Ok. Continue in that path, but this is different this time. You see that you are in this frequency. I stays. This feels better. Continue with this one and see what you get.
What now. There is tennis later in the afternoon. It's a sunday. Leave it at that continue on next week. We are headed into november. I needs to send out that email tomorrow. And then i have something different in this way. Where do i find that email? It's in there.
I'll look into it next. I have this work cut out for me. I think you see how this works out. I can post the results on the facebook page. This way you see how it's faring and you have feedback in there. Looking into it now.
And then what. We have another committee meeting late november or december. Next year we get the turnover. Do you prefer getting the president spot. I'm not sure. It looks like a lot of work. Do sometihng else.