Pages

not sure how

 more often than not, i'm just running scans, analyzing and reading output. A few times i am digesting information. This is the life then.

I'm ok with that. Every now and then you get insight and you look into this. HOw would this be a hero situation? HEro solves a big problem this way. What would that problem be? If it were the martian, he gets help communications, but what else?

If that were ai evolved, how different would things be. What if you can get to that level? Aha. That would be interesting. It is a tool. And you can get far with this. HOw do you use this information then. I'm not sure at this time. Right now, price will consolidate in the coming days around this range.

Do you buy or sell, adding to your position? Zoom out to weekly and see what's happening there. Or just do three days? Weekly chart would be ideal. That's where the big trades are tuned into. And there is volume. There's just no way to track them. You can tell by volatility, but there's not much way to tell really.

Ok. Can you create something out of this just by price action and standard deviation. I think so. I pinned that price action so i can reference to it when needed. Right now, there is no signal. There's the pattern, but it's not complete.

What needs to be there. Support needs to hold. You need a price capitulation or exhaustion on volume at standard deviation. Then you sit it out wait for price action to unfold. You place the limit or stop order once you have that pullback. Then you sit back and wait.

HOw do you know that it's going to be a big move. Look at smoke pattern. If it's tight, then you may be on to something. But then again you might get whipsawed back and forth. If you are building a position in one way, go for it. If not, you might take painkillers for that.

And this is what happened. But now it's different. Now you see. You can forgive yourself for that. I know. I learned much. Now i see. What then. It is this and that. You have a tight range on there. But where is the high and low on the candle. That one there. 

I see it. Is this reliable? You get to see where previous day highs and lows are. I'm not tuned in and listening to my own thoughts. That's ok. This too is part of the process. Now i tuned in, or i closed my eyes. I can watch a tiv series, but it's best to sit here run my scans. 

After that i do an analysis. I have my ai run the data and see what i get. It's different now. You have insight and you build on that insight from here. You have new candle. Is it bulls buying up on this. You have volume. Check out the zoom out to weekly.

Week chart shows it's a distribution range. It's going to go side on this one. You might want to get into this if going long on the test of support. See what the bulls are doing. If no traction, do something else. But is this going to test a different support?

Not any time soon. You have much in this place. You might want to check out the hundred level. Level is there. Go see what you get out of it. Is this going to test 200k? It feels like it. You have pretty good support on the 100k. I think it'll test that simply because why not. 

I've cleaned up the price chart for levels. We only have major levels at this time. This is on the weekly chart. Is this something to watch? I believe so. I can restart the channel on this one. This supports the other channel as i'm doing something there.

This is going to test 100k as it did not touch that level. I think there's a lot of order on that level so it got triggered and sharks were biting. If you have bulls and bears, which ones are the sharks? Not sure at this time. But it feels like tehy are the ones that thrive on opportunity.

Them be the ones that are leveraged somewhat, take advantage of the situation. Something like that. I dont have my finger on that anyway. I can leave that in there for now. What do you think of the market. I can come out with an analysis each week.

You can talk about the method, but then again, is there a market for that. It feels like it. There is something about this as an asset. It's property. As such, is it similar to stocks and bonds? Gold? I can ask ai about these things.