i am at a loss here. Just keep at it. You're picking up the old trail. You'll find resonance. You'll know what to do.
Why am i listening to this. Is it something that is connected? Why is the mic on. That thing isnt connected. But there is no mic that i know of. HOw do i get this working togeether. Am i going to bed? Keep at it. Even if you do so slow and not knowing what you are doing--keep at it.
I dont get why that is, but that is more about social media. And they are tuned in to that all the time. I'm glad mine dont exhibit such behavior. Or not that i know of. HOw come she's beating her. I was expecting score to be the other way around.
I did well this afternoon. Now i have a goal--the perfect game. Zero unforced errors. Or at least keep it below six per set. I think it is possible. What then. Simply observe the game. I can create a new video to publish. But the next one is wed. So i have several days to this.
But i can work on one video crossed off the list. I think i did so three earlier, maybe four. I removed the terrible zoomed outs that are not the prime players on my list. This one is in the list, but she's not playing doubles right now.
I have several on tjen at this time. I can work through this and see. It's more an investment. She's going to be good and better. If that were you in the situation, how would you do it.
I dont know. I'd be doing a lot of research on the subject. I'd follow every lead. Basically make it my life to find the missing and end verything that's doing that. Where do you find help. I'm not sure right now. But once you start on that path, you'll resonate.
As you can see now, you are resonating. You bring to you people, places and circumstances that are relevant. HOw then this. That pic is too zoomed out. What can i do different with this one.
Just work through this. That one is so vain. It's scary that you have such energy. What now. I can go at this as such. I dont have to bring others into the fold right now because this is what's happening here.
What then. You get how this is. That's in foregin land and you have all that. That's part of the suspense. HOw come she dont recognise. I'm not sure. That's part of the story. You missed the point. The question is going on this one path.
Aha. This is different now. I lost the trail on that one. What can i do about this. If you get owned that way in basketball, what do you do? You keep playing. I see what you means there. Now things are picking up momentum. You know what needs to be done.
I train some more. And i know what to train for this time. You saw that. We have match wed. I think it's a big one and we play away. Do i want to go there. I dont have to hit the score to get higher. Just play. HAve fun.
What can i do abotu this. I'm not sure. Just do this. Keep at it. HOw come she's losing to her. This one is a good player. She's not that consistent at this time. But she can be good. What happens then. I'm not sure. But it's fun to observe her play.
I dont have much in that equation, but it is something to look forward to. If she plays doubles and goes up to the semis, then i get copies back. I'll look into it but it's not relevant right now. And you know. You ese. What are my options.
I can work on something else here. Just do this. That thing is on again. What am i doing here. Is it listening. I dont have a mic with me. Is there a way to turn that on. It is the headset. But it's not connected. I dont think there is one devices to it.
I see what you mean. This is a won match. That's headed to the finals. Who's on the other end? That's a minor, but still it is a title if she bags it. Then you can work something out on here. I dont think that is relevant.