ok, things are starting. They've set up recurring socials for saturday night. They have all lighted courts booked out, so that's a positive. I'll offer to help out. This puts me in position to get more members and into comp.
I tend to deep-dive into things. Rabbit holes. I just found the recurring socials and it hasnt been mentioned elsewhere. I put out a head-up to my network. This is the contribution part. I have a team that go regularly. I can add them up to that.
I tend to be part of something when i'm into it. This is the new decade. At least it's interesting and it is recurring so we see more into this. What comes next. I'm not really sure. Just do this.
We have tennis later. The rains stopped. I have a booking at four, but if the weather has cleared up anyway until later, we can go right away. I be using new contacts. The support is going to be there. You just need to be open.
HOw do you add a panel into that. These are called panels. The big one is a window. What then is a bigger panel? Aha. You are rabbit-hole into that. It's not relevant, but at least you have this in place. That post just sent everyone aware of the booking. Now they'll be curious and adding that to calendar.
Why was that in every member's booking? So that it wouldn't be added or something. At least they already know. It kinda looks efficient though. See what you get out of it. At least he's doing something and it's moving forward. And you can put in effort into this.
What do you get out of it. I'm not sure. Just do this. Then you have someone look into this. It's connected. Don't overthink this. See how this pans out. Whatever outcome, remember, know that this is connected. And that knowing is preferred than trust--which is conditional.
Ok. I sees that. What happened on there. I dl'd the thing so i can edit later and watch. But right now, the keyboard seems to be ok. It just needs a restart after some time. I get that now. I can watch this on the side. And i do a lot. I've already done at least 2 hours of work on the business.
It is moving forward. That's the point. I have enough already on my folder. Just do this. You cant get upset on that. It's part of the game and you have this in place. See what you get out of it.
If you are not doing anything saturday night, that is a great way to go. Play and you meet people, build up rapport over time. That's how things are going to be on here. And you build on the team in this way. You have this in place.
Will there be singles? I think so. That's why they have most courts. It's all lighted courts. I think we can go anyway. Not much happening here today. I can do more work tomorrow during the week. Itm, i can take it easy. I've already done something.
I do more later tonight going into midnight. So it is mornings then midday everything else. Then i work another two hours till midnight. That's a lot. I do walls in the park from here on. That's ok. I can do more out there. If not court practice.
Otherwise, you see how this connects back into you. Trust the timing. Blink. You got this. HOw to work through temperance. Make and keep promises--first to your self, then widen the circle to others. You not do it the other way around. Fill your cup, then it overflows.
What's the plan today. Tennis. Then everything else. I can go now. No dishes to wash. I've done work on the business. I have my ducks in a row. Time to continue with the day. Then you'll see what's relevant. You use up the energy. You get this sorted.
And then comes nothing. You take a nap. You get drained take naps regularly when needed. I think that's more than enough. What else is there. Trust that this is so. You'll see what is there or not. Just do this. See what you get out of it.
Last line then i'm done on here. See what you get outo f it. It doesnt have to be a neg. Trust that you can put meaning into it. I change the serve yet again. I see. But it's connected and this is the path to evolution. You iterate curate over time.