Pages

can gai process this

 this is moving forward, like as the instruction manual said it would. I guess i be riding this wave hence.

It took a while, but it was to get me where i needed to go. I like this channel. Is there more? I think he's relatively new to youtube, hence less subs. But the views are there. This has potential. It's how i'd grow mine. So i'll be bringing that selfie stick/tripod with me.

The phone cam goes on there to take in the scenery. Should the action4 be on me or separate? Not much is happening on hobsons bay anyway. I'm moving my fishing down to elwood beach. It's away from that pocket and could have more AS. 

This channel shows illustrations. I guess he's an old hand at fishing and has ideas to share. He too is fishing on a bay as you can see. He uses bait, plus berley. That's what is different. Should i use bait when fishing around bays?

I had a phone call yesterday, but it wasnt on my address book. I be putting in charles team today. I think that's the last one i haven't done yet. Go through that list today. Next week i have convenor's meeting. 

Things are falling into place this way. What are my options here. I think you see how this is working out. Respect boundaries. Why would they call that boundery. It doesnt make sense. I think it was the pinoy was translated. 

It's behind you now. But there is this rent to pay. So be it. This is part of the process. Let it ride that way for now. You see how it's different in this way. I am testing out this channel and see what i can learn from this.

There is always something to learn from here. You know and understand how this is. Why is the toughest question to ask, so i stopped using it. The perspective is different and the one asked isnt always aware of the reason, so not going there anymore.

Just be here and now. I finish this pages for here and now. I'd like to do that overnight fishing and camping. How far can you go with this. Frankston is ok. But rye would be best. That's five hours away then back the next day. That's a lot of riding. I leave at 6am, i get there by noon. I should leave after lunch the next day.

I have the afternoon to fish, then explore the town in the morning before i head back. I think that's enough exploration plus videos. Any more than that and i'd need to recharge my devices. That should work. Let's look into this possibility. 

Campsites are 30 per night. That's not bad. Rather than pay for hotel, campsite would be good although no power and shared water amenities. Still, that's good for overnight stays when you do videos. I'll look more into that in the coming days.

Itm, you do the instruction manual. Should i be making those projects? When i'm home i'm not doing much of anything anyway. I can clean up, get prep my equipment and all that. Itm, there's not much to do around here. There is tennis tonight. 

Ok. I think that will suffice. You know the drill. Continue with the rent even if it doubles up. You have the means anyway. You have this in place. Trust the timing on this one. What comes nnext. You simply use up this energy then continue on with the next.

You have a formula and template on what to do with this one. I'd rather go for au-salmon. I'm headed in this way and that's what the presentation would be about. I do yoga after this. It's warming up anyway. I can sit here and do that.

I wont be fishing tonight bec tennis. That's ok. I can head out tomorrow and sunday afternoon. Monday i start work early morning. I'd rather go early finish early than late. So be it. Are there things you needs to wear going there. I think i have more than enough on here.

Do the hard part first. I can work this through and might need ice container if to bring home fish. Is that the heater on? If so, i can do yoga now. I yoga, then have another cuppa. I think that works out just fine. Trust the synchronicity.