it's different now because foresight is paying off. It's not questionable anymore because it's blown out beyond my expectations -- yet there's still plenty of room for growth.
Others at work think they are ahead, but it's an illusion. They make probably double what i make in an hour, but how much of that really goes into quality time? Or am i just invalidating things? No. I've been on that level before.
I did not keep anything from what i was making in my younger years, but i have learned much and had insights along the day. This here is different frequency already. And you see experience it as i go along.
I am doing my laundry, then do finish this, do yoga next. I have those three rotating. I do two thirds of that on my days off. This is i have more time to do this than anything else. And you see this different.
The experience and perspective is different in this way. So i write about it. Do i heads out? It is cloudy at the moment. I can shoot video on that part of the pier moving up the estuary. There's so much to explore in that part.
Also there is jannah chicken on here. I can make rice, take it easy today, then go hard through until monday. I get back to work tuesday anyway. This is the kind of work i'd rather do. You dont bring home work and you dont worry about the coming week because it's all routine.
Ok. I keep to this until we get to cruise-control. That means both channels are raining revenue and i am able to grow it more. I can talk about a lot of other things, but show the fun part. I can talk about all these things and you see how this works out for you.
Why not show how things can be different on here and you see how all this is connected. Aha. Talk about finance? Not exactly, but using compounding on the system applied. You find a moat and build on that. I think there's so much on here potential you can do.
Ok. I play with the idea and see how far we can take this. Itm, finish writing this. I can have lunch then head out after the noon-time nap. I dont know see if there is tennis tomorrow. Otherwise, we have three weeks off and i have plenty on here.
Ok. Just do this. What comes next. Finish up and see what you get out of it. Then you can work things out. Itm, you have that and those soft fingers are amazing. Let's go in this direction and see how far we can take this.
Itm, you have this in place. You get where this is going. They can sense the energy. You understand how to work with synchronicity. You understand the nature of existence? I have an idea and i am testing to explore this frequency.
There you have it. That's the path right now. This is why days off are important relevant. It's not about taking calls i see. It's easier you sit there all day, but you dont wont last long in such a job. If you did, you end up most like the residents on there.
Both my grandmas were active well until they passed away in their 90s. I have that gene on me. I go there. This means i have at least 30 years of compounding on me. That's a second lifetime if you ask me.
Ok. Now that you see how much runway you are working with, let's get going. Trust the timing. You have the instruction manual. You have some exciting times ahead of you. Let's look at how this can be worked out.
How do you know if available. You see it already. Nothing is in there. Otherwise you get that in there and work your way back into that. You have this in place. You can expand in that direction. Always growing this way and that.
I think that would be interesting a story. Look into this. You get what works and what doesnt. Just this. I have this moved into a different shelter and then you can go to warrnambool. You go to bass strait.