Pages

pages while edit render

 i think everyone is up (mostly) so i can write. I'm editing, render, then schedule the videos i've recorded the past few days. 

I'm thinking this has long term compounding effect so i do this. My watch hours have gone up but it's not quite there yet to get monetized. Leave it running for now. Head out, shoot b-roll, edit/render then publish. That's the system.

Over time it all adds up. It gains momentum and you'll get there eventually. But right now, quietly work through the system. Grow in this direction. No expectations or assumptions on what the outcome ought to be. Just be still and enjoy.

Yesterday was a good day. Not in the sense of good or bad. I found myself with that inner smile. That's what a good day is for me. I'm not chasing after this, but i will explore the new-found env i found yesterday. It's headed back to fisherman's bend. That's where i'm headed next.

I might record sunset from that side of port melbourne, see what i get there. It's over the side of princes pier and sandridge beach i think. It's a wide open space and i bet the sunset there would look great. I might also have a look into that sunset under bolte bridge and closer.

There's so much to do around here. Trust that this gig here is connected. You can run these videos and then have it just run in the background. When it catches their attention, great. When it's time to move, let them. You dont have to grab them back. They will come back. They run the video over and over because it connects resonates. That's the idea.

I have devices recharging so that when i heads out later. Or i can take a break today spend time with dogi this morning. But then again we have rains forecast. It might could be light showers. I may have to sit the morning out, head out later after lunch.

Or something else. Let's crank this out finish these. I just need to finish these. Just write. It's distracted, not flowing and let it be so. Just writes. I can observe that one, but this here is more relevant. 

What are my options here. You can work through there that one. It doesnt have to follow what's trending. That's my error. I wanted to be on that cutting edge when it's all just illusion. Now you see. What stays? The compounding system. How do you know this is not another fad?

I'm not sure. If i looked back, if i simply did this, i would have something with momentum and gaining over time. I think that's what is different this time. It's not that i'm the greatest and the best on what's trending. That is an illusion. That is all ego. I see that now. 

But isnt this too, ego? Aha. Observe. Put it in your awareness. Just write about it. Something comes up, put it in your awareness then go. I do yoga shortly. I finish these then have another cuppa after yoga. That's the drill now.

I do yoga thrice a week. That's the bare minimum. I felt immediately better yesteday after yoga. I guess that's my body's way to tell me i need to get back to that habit/system of maintenance. So i continue. I do the bare minimum. It doesnt have to be brilliant. 

I add over time. In the meantime, just do yoga three times a week. That's a lot already. That's sufficient for a lifetime of flexibility and choice. You have more choice when the body functions this way. Then ten years from now, you benefit from all this.

Maybe that's why it's headed this way. You see how this goes this way and that. What are my other options. What if they stop paying and you end up with all that. That's kinda sad. What happens then. I dont know. But i'll ask those questions when i get there.

For now, it's just this. Life goes on. It was on the news about a year ago. The caretakers tried their best to keep up. How do you move on with that. Idk. But that's how things are. Maybe you can move elsewhere that's resonant.

Ok. It's there already. I have the rod coming in a week. This is interesting. It's way much longer but this time i can bring it on the bike with me when i go. I go on my days off. I can go long trips on long weekends. Remember to book a train.