Pages

go into that

it's already there, simply finish this process thread then moving on. I dont really need that part. It's this that needs sorting.

It's the habit. I start, i finish. Simple. New thread is difficult transform. This be the new theme moving forward. Was i avoiding this? Yes, otherwise, this would have been done months ago. Now you aware, you can choose. Then it is my responsibility. You are responsible to, not for, others.

This be my part here. Plenty in there. Simply use up the energy. Once its used, then you transform it. This be what i picked up from the process. I am observing testing if this app alone will crash the system. If so, no need to test. Maybe it's the buffer on this one, but i've been using it a long time. I dont think so.

Leav it so. I wear layers. It's better this way still cold it is five degrees. It's going to be sunny then. So be it. What comes next. Go through javascript and shine through this. I have this better sorted than dsml. That one i still have to go through math. It's too complicated at this time. Once i'm done with javascript, i go through math.

This way the panic is sorted under the hood. You know what to do now. That be awesome. Plenty on my todo list here. Go through your day. You know what to do. What comes next. I go out. I ride get home then continue with class. I have bike up for sale. I then do something else. We get this sorted through and through. I'm done in there. It has started and down that much.

Do one 24, take a break then do another one. It dont have to be a wake up moment but see it through. Eventually, you get there and you build up momentum as well. See this trough. Use up the energy. No escape. There has to be something else. Use up the energy. That is more physics. I like htata better. Then go in that direction.

This be all you then. I can go into that but there be gaps in the map. Let's work through javascript. I have some great tutorials in tehre. You reach a certain level and you can change things from there. You build things after this then get on with your day. You connect and you got this already. Do i have to transfer? Eventually. Soon as it's don, transfer.

It's taking a while this time. Might take all morning but i guess i'm fine with that. Wife be home today. Let's see how things go. She spends time with the kids--that's nice. I dont have to go there but transform. Use up the energy and you'll find your creation. This is what needs to be here now. I thought i had that but it seems different.

It's the seeds you plant, or someone else planted. It grows and you have a forest in there. That is how connected is to everyone. Soon as i get to other side, then i can make contrib plant seeds myself. It dont matter much as you already know the basics. You simply do this and see how it goes. I can always get me another one. Trust the timing.

You felt that neediness there. This is cold today. My fingers are freezing. I know which ones and they be much to go through. Trust the timing. You know what dto do. It seems bigger so i guess that's where we are headed. Plenty tools in there. Does that affect them. Yes and no. It is both positive and negative. What comes or causation is what meaning you put into it.

My fingers are freezing. Plenty in the library. I can hang out there finish these but there's so much i need to go through. I have dignity. Then go through that. You know what to do. I can do php when finished. It's going to be easy from there because you already have it in you. How to host that though. I think the pm2 works. But is there something else?

These be a lot. We finish in less than a week. I have all that then i can create git repo from there. See how it goes. It's all connected. Then you can simply start right away. No need to go through that. These be the two top rankings now. The other one is consistent and been around for a while. You know what to do then.

It is cold. My fingers are freezing. What to do. Laundry. It rains tomorrow. Get this sorted then see what you get out of it. I think she made a deal there. Not sure what they get out of it. She is getting rid of stuff. This runs fairly fast. Get this sorted then see what goes. Its a lot though. I can finish then get started instead. What else is there. I can check out that thread but no. Do this instead.

I can create a different folder. This time i have direction. Ok. Let's try that. When you done, you can go through the other sections of the library. For now it's all this and that. Continue writing. It's too cold. I'd rather do something else altogether. When does that come. You see all them going that direction. Is it the math?

Not really. You have software to do that for you. I havent been there since. But someone always have a calculator with them. Soemone else can do the math for you. The local mind wants control when it doesnt have to. It's all about resonance. Then what is the story here. You go through difficult to transform.

You get something through the process as well. I finish at around two. That be nice. Let's get this sorted then. It is still freezing my fingers. Imagine being out there lost. It's going to get so cold out there. How to fix that. You dont have to but you see how these things are. At least you get what you are. Is that correct.

That's not the story. It is. You needs to develop it. The idea comes through. I go through a lot always. Let's change things this time and finish something. I get that. Let's do this then.