Pages

they skip lunch

not much happening. It hasnt rained yet but them winds be blowing. He's had a full career fruitful. Is it by action or something else?




It's something else. But if you compare and go his path, you get different results. This why no one can teach you how to be a success like them. It's an illusion you can't have. You are a unique creative perspective. Make your own way. But you can find the mechanisms that worked and this you can use to build your own.

And so someone can teach these? Then the first two paragraphs are not accurate? What are they talking about. I dont have much junk. She has most of the junk. They have most of the junk. Mine are minimal and it's going to go quick and easy. What comes next. Them golf clubs. I'll put them out, take pictures then post.

It dont have to be high def. The situation in there still is. What now? Autophagy. Then we get things sorted all the way. I dont have to be in that light but you get what this is all about. I'll bring one of them with me. I finish writing, this coffee then go. I have this lesson book to go through.




I have a gig selling and on advertise. Let's see how that goes. It's going to be sorted easy. And i'll learn how to use it. What else. Build it up and see what you get out of it. The algorithm is picking up on this tracks. It builds up the recipe, test on several runs then serve build up over again.

My body feels tight. It's been like five months since. It's time to move on. The response is different. She got a call from her sister. How come things be different here. It's not her, she is a conduit but everything is your creation. See it this way and you see how creation works through you.




You are the one experiencing all this. They are part of the awareness and it all connects to one. Them clouds be coming, otherwise tomorrow be dry. Then i can ride tomorrow. It's friday and i'm not going tonight. Cancel that.

Done, cancelled. Time to move on. This is the old one? No. This is the eight hour video. I like the other one. There you go. This one has more blues to it. I like it that way. I dont mind resetting the play button. It dont matter much. And this playlist sounds fresh. I can go this way or that. Do i get them kids the family plan? We'll see how it goes.




At this time, it's all fun and games. And it spirals up and down the upward roller coaster. You dont have to sacrifice. When you do, you get that all throughout and it becomes the focus of your awareness. It's all energy anyway. How do you get it that hot. It's the quality of the firewood. It's gotta be dense wood, and dry. Then you keep the flame low and hot. Plenty oxygen as well.

What's happening in there. Not sure what they be talking about. I dont know. I'm done here. It's time moving on. I can ride tomorrow when it's not raining. She's getting plenty of hugs anyway. Either you get it or you are always on the seek. It dont work that way. And i got this sorted. I can play this unlimited and what are these two doing.




Them be cooking after school rampage. They skip lunch and breakfast so when they get home they eat. That be the full meal then. What comes next. Post these then get on with your day. Coffee be hot anyway. Do this see how it goes. I can make a longer video on this but two hours is a long stretch. Keep it as is. I can use other things later.

I'm done with that story there. Her laptop is just fancy tablet paid top dollar. This machine here be cheaper but specs behind are good for my needs. I can get more ram eventually. What's the deal there. How do i finish these? You include all that. It's part of the creative process. Then they bring it in. You dont have to. What is that. Its some critter. I dont know.




Continue writing. She's getting some baker stuff and they move stuff. It should get finalized soon. Them beds and all these other things. It's all going then. Idk. Soon these will be full of letters shortening the write process. Those not internet locals may have to look things up. Is that relevant for you.

I'm not sure i want this here but it is part of it. I want to see how it goes. You'll get there. Web dev used to be a mystery, now you are a local. You can google your way through it. Trust the timing. It's all part of the process. Next thing you know, by next year, you are a regular.




And it comes second nature to you. It's creative plus logic behind data. It's going to be super this way. What problems? I can use ml to find what that would be. Only doing this. What's he doing there. I think they use it for the hot air to warm up and dry themselves. Then it is a vent they frequent.

That is interesting. I'm headed out after this. What else is there. Them boxes need to go. What else. I'm not sure. Them golf bags. I can put a sign on it free and someone will pick up. Or not. But you know the drill. You dont have to but it's all in there for you. You know what to do. Once you get off the butt it's going to all fall into place.

Trust the synchronicity.