get to work. Something felt off last weekend. I remember that dude. He seems to be doing good with all them toys. But there was something off about it. I guess it was like rookie getting upstart thing. But he's not married with kids. Did i make a wrong call there. I dont blame them. I am responsible for my choices.
This is the one choice i have--i always have one. Wife be home all day until eleven days. She flies off then. So it's ten days because on the 28 she flies out. What is that 2 doing there. Why not 1. I'm not sure. I lookend over my rc there was nothing. I can start with another one then add each one uncomment until you find it.
I removed a few plugins. Check. 2. Still there. It could be something else. But why is it just that one number. I heads out today. It's unnerving to do so through the day and wife be home. Mondays are fun. I can stay home. Weather be good anyway.
Plus today be fast. I get home at six that's twenty four hours. Is that good or what. I be doing omad. I have me sustenance anyway. Just get out from that part and you'll be ok. We leaves soon. I have anxiety there. You know the drill. You are supported. What if you get that. What if. They want what they want. You can find something different.
And you know these things anyway. I have stuff moving in that direction. Let that finish then make changes. You have plenty room in ssd anyway. People left already. Why is that. Something doesnt compute. Maybe i felt like an outsider. I dont know. But it is something i used to enjoy. I guess everyone has moved on. But why the rest not coming. There should be new fresh blood.
Not sure really. It felt like an empty room after the business went kaput. But that's not in me process anymore. I'm letting go now. I head out today. Kids be getting ready for school. I dont think it's a holiday. There is trash collected. It's quiet in here today. Let it be so then. If he sick i'm ok with him stay at home.
I can leave it as is. School ends in two weeks. Let it go at that. Plenty to do around here. Why am i anxious here. The grass was cut yesterday it was weird. Wife not in shape going up there. It was a realization. I was chose to be upset over little things. That i see. I let go. I have choice. This great shot.
I dont have to go there. Only doing this. I leave at ten. Finish stuff get home early repeat. This what i do all week. I'm done here. Things have shifted. Do i really want to go there. Just want an entry level job then expand from there. It's a foot in the door towards ai. Why not go there now. Finish these things then go.
Why not. I am limiting myself that way. Billy showed the way in there. You see the point? I am responsible for me actions. Let it be so. I see. I can choose. Them gloves i never saw again. They must have been dropped or something. But i have them leathers. I can use them still. Get them out sorted today then.
It gets cold. That's part of the game. I can leverage into that but entry level is that way. Lets get going there. Do you even see where that is. I think there be more on that end. I can edit that. Done. Alert changed. What comes next. You create these things. You know what to do. Somehow it dont feel right. When that anxiety shows up, it tells me something is off under the hood. I dont want to be in that energy.
Then you realize you are inthe flow. Then you get out. But you can edit later. I'm just doing this as habit to finish what i start. Is this the part you go now. They simply repeat things. How else you going in this direction. How to build up portfolio. You already know how to do these things. Keep at it. You know what to do.
Why are they treated that way. I'm not sure. I removed some plugins but it's still huge. I can come back do a search next time. For now, remove those lines you dont need anyway. Come back later when something breaks. Maybe do a separate rc folder and get that instead of the huge mess. That be negative. No. It is more descriptive. You dont have to fight that.
You get in get out and you done. I dont have to go there anymore. It's all different now. I dont get where that came from. Things be different and you dont have to go there anymore. Something feels off. You know what to do here. Trust the timing. I guess i finish these. Someone got out of their room. This kid still in there.
I guess that she's senior dont have to go much often. Things be this way. Let it be so. Let's get this sorted then. I dont have to go there but you get gigs to pay off that part then get something going to close it up. That's what we do in here. I am doing several things now. It's down the line. Are we ever coming back.
Maybe not. My brother passed away. I have one more back manila but he plans to go abroad anyway. I guess we are done with that country. I guess we are. But dont close doors. That's negative. It's best to just be neutral about it. Keep your doors open for synchronicity. You never know what's going to happen next.
But they...i was going to put the creation out there. It never is out there. You know that. At least awareness brings it back to you. Then simply use the awareness. I have much contrast in me. Why is that. I get upset having to go through that energy. That be second. Why is she up early. Did they talk about it last night. These be nice gardens.
I am done here. I get on with the day and get ready to go. It gets cold. You know the drill. Get this sorted. I do omads and it's ok that way. I can finish at six, or start early. It's all up to me. I'm done.





