Pages

can pivot faster

if this wasnt relevant, how come i'm seeing plenty synchronicity on the subject? And it feels interesting. Even if at times i'm in over my head, i somehow get my brain to wrap around the subject, or something like that.




Then continue, take it as far as it will go. Did you hear him say goodbye? He always does. Plus he is a sweet kid. This is my synchronicity. Trust the timing on these things. You know what you are doing. There is this dread feeling. Then you have resistance in you.

I had coffee. It's the awareness that swings it around through. Simply be aware and allow let this be ok. Then you are in frequency. I love it waking up to fasted. I can head out for coffee. That's a new habit i can make. Swing that over and around. I can bring bike to that coffee shop and have that there.

Or some other place. But ti is a good ride going there. Let that be part of your synchronicity. You can enquire about it. I'll do that today. But i am also trusting my synchronicity. It may have been stuck somewhere. I could have ordered from amazon instead and it be here.




Then let's get to it. You dont have to borrow. This be part of my synchronicity anyway. I can complain but leave it so. You have everything in place. That suit doesnt look tight. You can are in connection. This is going to be deep into it. Is this something that interests you. I can head out for coffee then. He's done with the i love yous.

He's a teener. Leave him be. That'll swing around next time. At least he's going and even with that long walk, he's still ok with it. Leave it be. It's all part of the process. You see i am still going through a month of that. Get started with them gigs, see what works and then yuo fill in the gaps.

Thats how you get started on this. How can this be a business? Be the outsource part. They can contact you be a trusted advisor. You have it in you. This thing works well. It was chrome. What are my other options here. I can reinstall but that takes up the whole day. Plus the aur is great. I'd rather keep it here.




If you've used other distros, then you'll understand the advantages of the aur. Everything be there and yay takes care of everything for me. I can leave that in to compensate for firefox. Are there other browsers i can test? You have vivaldi and opera. These two be similar, but if they run on the same engine you get crash.

Plus opera doesnt autoplay those videos. What then. Try opera? You can use some of the same stuff anyway. But if you install them you get the same issues anyway. Do something else. You be part of your own things. It is a long way on car it feels. I can still do something in here. Is it coming? It's been a week. Get on with your game.

Trust the timing on these things. I can run gvim and it gives you a bigger font. You use it here anyway. That is a business all its own. You can do so with software and data? Is it. I dont see much of it. How does small business take care of data. Maybe like them big firms but attend to the smaller guy. How so? They know things are not working.




They need insight than data analytics. See what you get out of it. The analytics be better. You can work in that direction. It's not just gathering data and processing. You get that already cheap. You want insights that work. This is the top part of the equation.

Get these sorted and you are on top of your game. Is it the same on kaggle? It's not just the technical. It's one part of the equation. There be others. You dsml plus red team and you have something valuable. Priceless means you disregard everything else that works. It's not this or that.

I get that. Then get going. What is technical analysis. What you get out of it. You are good at these already. All those years, you've been using stats all along. You get how to gather information. The difference here is that price actions happens slower. You get effect and can pivot faster with slower price action.




But how to get jobs in there. Synchronicity shows that you dont need one. You get with the program and you'll see how it goes. How to get out and have fun with this. I'm not sure yet, but it only lasts a few days. What comes next. Not really sure. Trust the timing on this one. It's all connected.

Itm, get another one, get the cash flow going again. Or get a box, line it up with something and go. You can get these easy. The bill comes around soon. Trust the timing. You always have this covered. And then you get something else. Do kaggle? How can that be a business.




You dont have a team, but i have synchronicity. I get how this works. Then you have everything. That's the story is about. I can stop there. I can explore this idea. You have everything with synchronicity. They respond to the outside, put their creation based on the outside. You too are doing this, but there is a grain of awareness to it.

This changes everything. You expand on that awareness and it changes the game. That be the game changer equation. Then you own it. You can change things around. This be what fasting brings. You have this. Break is on sunday. What comes next. Time it. No time and space. Then choice is all you have?