Pages

one can hit

i like the sound of it, but the bike i bought must have been too big, it felt like it right away. Why then did i bother. Why not build copies of those sites make it better.




I was there, couldve gone deep dive into that. They would have made a decision by now, finished all the interviews. Let it be ok. Just ride with it. You can do this or that but just be aware of the energy and definitions. That takes care of the behavior experience part of the equation. No need to invalidate. Just use up the energy.

I can go this way or that, this is how much creation you have in there. No need to go there. These things go sideways most of the time. See the pattern. What then. You know the drill. Get going. You can do a mix of all this. Things are not trending. Because most of the time it's sideways rangebound.




I wac work with that. This terminal just became my writing buddy. She's up already. I can lift this thing up she might have coffee or something. Let's look into it. Kids arriving tonight. Its late but i take what i get. It's not given, i created this. In what way? I dont know but in what way is it given to me. It's this and that because. You know the drill. See it that way.

Plenty of things on the internet. If not relevant then you can get going. If these were emulated, then why would they be here. Isnt the point to get people to read through it. Then you'll know how to edit these things. Then i dont need that thread. Get what works for you, discard the rest. Are we going out?




Later. Not going for rentals. Maybe when we get there but prioritise yours first. When that's sorted then we can expand on the others. For now, this is what works. I write. Did i write last night? I think i started down that path then did not finish. Awareness. You have it in you. It's going spring.

I got here mid winter. I'm acclimated to this. I've used up the energy. What if you went to those beaches. Too many people but you see it here anyway. Get to the other side see how it goes. Is she going out with them. I dont have to but if there's room then see how it goes. What comes next.




I have much in store here. I can get started immediately. I think they made allowance for two weeks notice. How many are they taking in. You got this. Even if it were just one each day, it's still a lot. Not everyone is in that junk. Where's that kid now. I dont know but i've moved on since. Am i going there.

The next travel i make is in that direction. Then you can move on and forward. No need to get back into that. But you dont want that definition perspective. Am i invalidating. Just be open then. I can make these cocktails, but you dont want to be there with the kids. Trust the synchronicity.




What comes next. I'm not sure. Trust the timing. You'll know what to do. Then we gets to the other side. It's a card issue thing. We get to the other side see how it goes. At least you have options in here. You can switch it around, or not. But are they going to get those. They know what to do with it.

Ok. I can move on now. Trust the timing. You can switch things around. I am tuned in. Dream was active. I was dropped off they left. It's not that emotional. You were to continue. You left them. I could can choose to stay but this be my process. I ride much when started. It's not too far. I have my means. I can bike it is possible. I leave early though.




I can go at six. That's too early. Where to shower. A nearby gym i guess. Perhaps first month i commute then see where the gyms are i sign up to shower. Where to park bike. Surely there be spots around there outside or in. See how it goes. Where do they park. Plenty public transport.

Now you see. This is piling up. I am adding more and that phone feels sluggish. I get that. I can always connect and see what you get out of it. Write to finish. This thing is less of a bother now. She went back to bed i continue writing. You see what trending is. Write about it. It is this and that. You are totally immersed and you can run this.




Swing this get to first base. That's the point to all this. Then you make it to the other side. Not everyone can hit. I wsa there because i had something and people saw it. It was a neat surprise for me. I have that energy in me. I can choose to go there. That's why you have this. It's been here all along. Why did i not go deep into it.

Not sure. I did enjoy that sport. I am moved on since. You see where this is headed. Not a lot of that around the world but it is a good game. Then leave it be. I can play other games i ride around much now. I could have been on moneyball. How come it did not work that much. They went back to regular thing. Something was missing.




Not really sure. But you get how these things work. It's this and that. Then that one is over-inflated. Why would they do that. It's sad that way but this is what's relevant for you now. Get to the other side see how it goes. How do you put a podcast in here. Do you kotlin now. Looking into this. Not sure if that's scalable.

One more line. I thought i was done. Is that a marketplace. Where is this. It feels cold in there. You've seen something similar. I was fighting it. I guess so. Then you move out. It wasnt enough for her and i am moved since. You see where this is headed. Now you are. Let it be so then you see.