Pages

is more inside

i'm not that sleepy, but i have negative peb. I feel it the energy. It feels like not wanting something to happen. She wants to be in control. I am more i dont know what's good for you--nobody does. The best we have is project what we thought would have been good for us and hope that it be good for you as well.




My position is that, working together, we'll find a positive win win. My wife thinks it's weak, but i have kids that turned out well because of this. She likes to take credit for them, but we know who the kids spent more time with growing up.

But i let her take all the credit. We had lunch with daugther's boss. That person wanted to meet us because daughter was such a good employee for them and they trust her with their grandkids. I didnt say much but when it came up, i said the wife is the light of the home. Anyway, it dont matter who takes the credit, as long as they know their true power.

The other should be home by now. Maybe she is tired, no time to do face time. At least them be on their own. Hope they can visit soon at the end of this month. Not hope, but i am resonating towards that no assumpitons or expectations of the outcome. This week forecast rains. I'll ride this through.




I changed the setup on my desk turned that monitor box upside down. The holes are better off at bottom. This way i can put things on top. I did not get that wire thing drawer for under table. It wasnt the right size. I dont really need one anyway. Wife bought most of the stuff for her. I got an extension. We need two more at most. We be having guests next month. These come in handy then.

They sleeps in the living room. That's a lot for two or so nights. The girls be here like ten days. That be good. I look forward to it. I'd be fasting so i get out of the way. I had coffee around four this afternoon. I'm tired, but not sleepy just yet. I dont want to sit there watch her tv. Not much there but conflict.

That to me is a waste of time. I would rather do something else here. Son be in bed now. He has school tomorrow. He is doing homework. This printer be here. At least i can monitor how it's used. How to get that table here. Do i get a side table and put here. What for? It's all good this way. That thing i may have to change the thing, add more of it tomorrow.




Do i head out to md tomorrow. I dont know. Get this sorted. Fast one week and see if it gets better. If not, path of least resistance. Out of region we get that this week. That part i did not read. I'm good to go. At least i could have planned around this but it's all here and now. If i ordered another then you'd have double bag that you dont really need that much.

This week i get back in shape as i do that data analyst course. Empower sessions. That's a better way to position it. Not lessons. I learn by doing. There is plenty to go around. No need to get tight on these things. What comes next. I have a month. That's a lot really. But i am doing this to get a better perspective, different perspective is more apt.

I do so but working with real big data is more apt for me. I'm headed that way. Also learning how to build systems. Start off with one and see how it goes. Can i get more data this way. I can position it that way and grow from there. I dont have to build things up but we'll see how it goes. You know the drill.




It's not abotu tech but growing the system. That then is the system that you sell when you be done here. What is the story. I'm not sure. But tune in and listen up to that. These kids be learning much this way. Trust the timing. See how it goes. They be coming over soon. I think this weekend she finds out if she can come visit.

It can go this way or that. Trust the timing. I writes. Do i get something else done here. You know the drill. Let's get going. She wants control the outside. I let her because that's not how things work anyway. Let it be. This is the positive response. Everything is peb. This is like a template or filter where energy is creation.

How do you test that. You cant test that on paper not one to one cause and effect. It is reality experience and it is more inside. You align peb and you have manifest reality experience. It may not be one to one but you realise what happened after the energy gets used up. I can visit that bike store this weekend.




I go for a walk, or ride the bike to city. What's the weather forecast? If not raining, go for a ride. Get that sorted get it over and done with. It's part of what you do who you are. Then we see what happens. Am i getting an email soon. I should have. But let's see how it goes. I can send email.

Go fast and see if it responds. This is why it's here. Then you have autophagy. That's what cleans up the system and you start healing. Raise the frequency. Remove them toxins and blockages energy. Then you release and you enhance and you raise frequency. This be the point here. It gets tough around dinner.




What to do then. Ride the bike. It gets dark but you can drive ride up north or something. Go to city and do sometnig itm. Or not. You know the drill. It gets tough but this is why it's here. You transform this energy peb to alignment transform and use up the energy.

Then you realise how it's all connected. This be why you are here. You have choice. Let it be ok that it's painful. Then you ride it. Let it be ok. This is the reason for the situation. Then you accelerate. This be good for a week. I break on saturday, maybe even sunday. It's going to be busy, so be it.