i have anxiety? I could go out for a walk, but it's raining out. Son's back home. I have interview tomorrow. I can filter the energy as negative, or go neutral, that this is energy that can go both ways.
I can sit here and simply feel the energy. Right now, i write about it. This is as positive action i can take to use up the energy. It's raining outside, light shower. It doesnt hardly rains cats and dogs in this side of the world. I can go for a walk but i have excuses. It's easy though to burn up energy that way.
What then. I get teh gig, it's easier to fast that way. I'll have two bottles then. Is it like that, or something else. You've been there before, see what comes out of it. Do people go to these parties or is it like if you can afford it. That place is freaky high. Where is it? Brazil.
That is a nice place to be. How do you take shots like that? Drones. They used to be like science fiction, now it's normal and you see it them around. Write about it. I dont know. Is this trigger signal to go short? It could be. Or not. See where this goes. It is like that. You dont cross over immediately but wait for confirmation before doing anything.
Son be having rampage meal after school. I'd feel the same way. I hardly ate a school, walk home then have something grand. I used to have coke and putok. It's a bread that has sugar on top and it's cheap. There was no bakery but a convenience store. The owners practically lived on the store. You can knock late night to get something.
That was the old days. I wonder what's it like these days. I did not go over there. I was too sad to do anything. I did not look to be intertained anyway. So be it. Let it go for now. What happens next. Not really sure. But this is the energy i use. I was distracted there for a moment.
I fast dinner skip that, have something low carb tomorrow when i gets home. I get home around three or four. Let's see. Use up the energy. No insistence or expectations. That's the point to all this. How much did it cost to get things up there. Just write about these things. Is it best to go here. Or do something. That is a long way off and above the clouds.
How do you resonate there. What's the story anyway. Something that relates to everyone. That bus stops here. What bus is that. I can look it up. Maybe son can take that bus but he prefers to walk. It is about half hour walk and that's fine. He gets exercise. He has means to take bus but chooses to walk. There be other kids anyway in the bus.
I dont know. I see how he feels, i've been there before. Things are different. You never cross the same river twice. It is you that defines it as the same, but the experience how you experience it is always different. I guess the energy is what you provide. That too you can choose.
Maybe just take it easy until tomorrow. So be it. This is part of my days now. Use up the energy. Sit here and be aware of this energy. Can i wait for wife before going home. Not sure what i'll be doing three hours. I'm more inclined to go home then. Let's go home. That's a lot of boats. People party. I used to look forward to these occasions. How to?
Connect with people. You be in that energy anyway. But it is fleeting. The energy is accessible to you at any time you choose it. Is this waiting for activation. It looks like it. See where you can close this. There be triggers here and there. Be on the lookout. It's too tight if you ask me.
Maybe 25 is better and smoothed out over average. Test it. Short term this is where it's headed. Or not. But you see how you can scalp off this. Get one and see what you get out of it. Right now, i can open one. It takes a lot to get there but look into it when you get right to it. I'll post these then get going. I had coffee already.
What comes next. Hang out with son. Or not. I planted the idea in case he needs upgrade. We are much closer to amazon. He can get them through that or if better best to acquire locally. I dont know. He'll know what's best. He can look things up. Or not. We'll see how it goes. He carried that pc over borders. That's quite a lot.
I see he got over that predicament. That's good. That was something process like for him. This is what life is about. Do your best. If not, then it was part of your process. But this is where i am. Do i trade this. How. Wait for it. Leave it running. Better yet, get a cloud and run things from there.
I have one running already. I can get me another one see waht comes out of it. It's the energy in tere. You can get that, or get another one. I can run a system from there. Not sure though how it will be. It can be that trade bot. Or something else. It should be something you can run on the side.
Why not that one. People are always asking about these things anyway. If you can close half of a percent, you have a nice business going for you there. Do it like a membership site. You provide juicy leads and they get emailed for it. Make it like those that you cant find anywhere else.
Or something similar. Let's look into this. It could be connected to those, but you best get that out of the way. There be better ideas out there. You know what to do here. Or not. I think best way is to run a cloud service. You already have one anyway. That short was activated.








