Pages

that be more

i feel like this os is customized, but still plenty to go. I'm comfortable with this. It's the connection wifi that's slow. Maybe if it were the speed i used to get i am ok...?




I miss nz. I'm within one hour from the sea. Here, i barely go out. I'm changing that soon. I get the bag tomorrow, then i start heading out get back in shape doing uber eats. This be my stepping stone. I can explore other ideas when i get started. For now, let it be ok.

Where do you get music like these? Are there issues here? I guess so. Then i can stick with these for now. The other one is not loaded. I dont use it much. I had dinner. It wasnt heavy like before. I'll have lunch tomorrow then resum fast until saturday or so. For now, only do this.

Is it about speed? Go for six to eight gigs. What about this other one. Do i really want to go this way? Do pentest and ml. The ml is for the trader bot. Pentest is for working on this? Can i work with data? I can. That be the ml part. But it is not really that. It is simply optimizing based on data.




Do i want to listen ot this. Not really. Then move on to the next one. This is interesting. I'll tune in to this see where it takes me. Do i want to go back there? I'm not sure. This is normal for me when exploring. I like it that i can take the bike to city. I can either ride straight, or train the bike then resume around there.

I'm keen on starting my own business. I dont like having clients but customers instead. There's something missing in here. Is this jazz? Am i turning into that genre now. I guess so. It makes sense this way. Put it into the playlist then see how it goes. I can listen to that playlist when i'm out. Or not. But i can ride. I can expand from there.

What is there. It's the art of it. It's the craft of riding around. It's something you enjoy and people sense that. I dont have to preach. I simply ride and enjoy the process. I dont have to be wild about it. Just be in the moment, enjoy. This be the intention here.




Son is saving up for something. What would it be. I'm not sure. Listen to the other tracks. I can go to bed now. Finish writing, then i go to bed. I guess im not allowing. Then i reflect back? No. I choose to respond that way. I see now. I am aware. I dont have to go there. This is too wild for me.

It dont have to be wild. Just listen. It's like a flavor you enjoy. What would it be like. It's light and similar to a good steak. I can have that tomorrow. Let's make that then fast to the next day. I like it this way. I eat less now. So be it. What comes next. Unfreeze that so you cook it tomorrow lunch.

Then i do my overnight. I needs to get over this one. Then head out finish at eight, take the train if needed then get on with your life. I see that. I dont have to go that way. You know the deal. Where be the food places. I can do collins on that range. Sounds good. But where are the residences. You do so at night.




For lunch, do southern cross. That's where most food joints are. Where be the restaurants. Where do you need it to be. If you were in that market, what would you do. I'm not sure. But you can make six back to back in that two hour window. Then you come home, take it easy with these lessons.

You are building that up. See where it's headed. It is this and you add to it every now and then. You see the point here. Let's get going. I can do that overnight thing. I simply needs to get home and get started. I may lounge around a day to recuperate. Take it easy then. You know what to do.

If i were to take it easy, i need to leave at ten back by one. Unfreeze the steak then have that for when i get back. That be more than enough. I can leave at nine. Or earlier. Take the opposite track, then ride back from there. Or simply head out when they all go out.




I see your point. This way i get back at noon and finish off the day. If you are not sure, take it easy. But it is your choice. It is always this. Customers can be long lasting but clients seem fleeting. Unless you do things to negate the energy. But if you stay in frequency, then you resonate and create your reality.

You get how this works. Trust the timing on this one. Do i have to go there. Why not. Maybe they can customise but you want returning customers. What would it be about then. I'm not sure. Trust the timing. You get where you need to go eventually get there. You dont need all that anyway. Trust the synchronicity.




Son has a friend now. That's a positive change. It'll expand from there. Am i a positive influence for him? I hope so. I dont preach but teach by example. They see what you do and who you are through actions. This is what i live on. I can live in the city. Why not. You have everything here with you.

Then i am expanding on this. Would you rather have this or somethnig else. I can stick with this for now. No expectations. Leave it as is. See how it goes. Do they have that playlist thing on there. I can check. But it hurts the ears. Maybe i can get me somtehing else along the way. It is. Keep open to the light.