Pages

back to sleep

i like this font. He's lost that jacket. What now. I'm not sure. It's been a while. I can check lost and found, but if he's lost it or someone took it, then it's not my process. It is connected but this is for him.




Unless i call dibs on this make it mine, but it's not in the light. I'll fret about it. It's only money. And you feel the same way anyway. Why not go use up the energy and come out the other end. It only lasts an hour then you feel good all day. I'll test that. How is this story. You pick out one, then see how it goes.

But it is a breakdown of each. You only focus on one or the other. I get it. Then i can do that. Finish this thing then get on with that, or do something in this direction then see how it goes. I get what you mean there. Maybe he walsk around farther. I dont know. But this is his process.




They wont bring you into it because they embarassed. What's the story there. It is a love story. It is sad he never came back. That is the risk with these monsters. What can anyone do about it. Connect. Your actions affect others. If when you see something then you are all in the same boat.

What can you do about it. Protest. Get rid of it. No. Take action. Ground the energy. Behavior of the preferred energy. How in what way. You have bitcoin. Use it. But everyone is in tehre. It's going to hurt anyway. It hurts less so you live with it. But it hurts most then it goes away and you have light.




How do you move everyone from cave to light. You shine the light. Show how it is possible even for th esmallest guy. How. Create the system. There's a lot of them there but they do it for themselves. They do so to get away. Why not create a community and get everyone into it.

How? Not everyone is going to like it. What will it take to get into it with everyone on the same boat. I'm not sure, but a door has been opened. Void has been created and water energy fills it in naturally. That is what the story is about. Ayn rand's story did not resonate with me because there was no semblance of a proper solution. The community was already there.




Tell me that story how it got started. Which way is this going. Then you see the semblance of where it's at. Can i watch story everyday? Or would you rather let it play in your head then write it out. Is that email? I guess so. She's going to go shopping allday. Economic outpatient care. Dole-outs. That's the shortcut. I dont have that.

There is something else though. They have options. They give themselves options. What comes next. I'm not sure. He went there for her birthday. That's pretty ok. I guess this is what it's about. They've been together that way a long time. How is that coming back. Where is this headed.




Can i train for tat next. Am i going to that interview? I'm not keen about it. This is what happened last time. This is my energy anyway. Let's get right to it. Finish up then get going. It's not here and now. You get the point anyway. You have something in here. Get going. Do php. Then you'll know what to do.

Ok. I'll get this sorted. I also have that outline. It is like a map. Better call it outline as you follow but can draw outside of the lines. Then so be it. Write, then have coffee. I slept deeply. I got up to pee though. I thought i'd never get back to sleep. She sleeps late. I see the story there.




It's her issue not mine. I dont have to carry that baggage. Then i've moved on. I got something out of it. I dont need to have that to get this picture. But you get where this is going. That one doesnt resonate. This gets the message first, then the other. Why is that.

I'm not sure. Clothes need be changing. I can choose my thouguhts. If it puts me in that energy then i get signal. I give me options. I can choose. Now what. Observe the thought. No need to change the world. It follows energy. Then you are here and now. Simply have coffee anyway. I can offer, but if it's not relevant then do something else.




Always be like this. It's how my days are structured. It went that way. Then i finish things today. I can offer that but i'd rather focus on my mettle. What does that word mean. I can look it up but not right now. Things can be different. That was part of the dream? It felt real. I slept longer but then something else.

I dont think that resonates with me. What is that life about. You work a month, then there's continuing income. It builds up as other people talk about it. They put themselves in there and it seems to work for them. Or not. But you can make something out of it. Test to see how it goes.




I'll have coffee. Where else to get good coffee. Write. Help people out. You dont have to because it might not be relevant. But those are great times. Then it is. Build up the dam for self because everyone else benefits from it. This be teh path then. Not legacy because it goes there. You get the point.

Then let's get this day on its way. Finish up and see how it goes. I get my coffee then post then star the day. You get the idea here. I delivered sooner than expected i guess. It's the polishing that comes next. Get going now. You know where this is headed. Or not. But you have deliverables. I dont know. This is teh energy.