Pages

create the template

i got follow up call from bank i'm applying with. That's good news i'm still in the game. The event is next week. I have time to align with the energy. I have plenty in the pipeline.




I feel neg. I allow. I observe my pee. I'm ok with this then. I allow. As long as i'm aware then i'll be ok. This is a process. Use up the energy. Wife gets off late. We still have dinner. I can shower before i go. I write first. I've done two sets pomodoro. I can do one more after dinner.

Basically it's all reviews of fundamentals. It's part of my process. I'm ok with this. That be junk food. I have a good documentary i'm seeing. I needs a good comedy. I am in touch with my kids. That's cool. They have wings. They come back when the timing is right.




I'm cool with them flying he coop. That means they have better life than i did. My work here is done. What comes next is up to me. I can travel. Get a gig, then travel next year. Where to go. Not sure. Germany. Chicago perhaps. Both to see lady friends i havent seen in a long time. One i promised to buy her coffee as birthday gift.

I dont know what to make of it. At least it is something to look forward to. Also to drop off a laptop as i grow this side gig llc. This be my path then. Done. So that's that. I resonate with this energy. That must be the project manager or something. He's the last to go.




I can go this way or that, it dont really matter. I see that i do that. I can choose. Is this relevant for me? It's what's here. This means it is relevant. I can test other paths but this is path of least resistance for now. Keep writing. Use up the energy and everything changes.

What are those? Not sure but skewers...skoowers. It could be chicken or pork. I got leftover brisket from last week, put them in the stew. How else to make this awesome. Good that it's light. That is lobster? Those are expensive. But get to that point and you grow this gig.




How to get clients? Network. Make new friends. Help people out. When it's cheap that way then you make something out of it. I got the seller account. I'll be getting that sorted see how it goes. Next one i'll get that on one week so i can research and make good on them. But i usually finish them in three days. Maybe stick with that.

At least i'm moving forward. What are those. Them be big clams? Is it endemic there. Those look like mussels. It's huge. I can try it out. Seafood be great. I used to enjoy diving. Maybe do puerto galera one more time with cousins. That be fun. We can go there.




Bring the bro along. Maybe do so in a different country or what not. I can do up north with the family. Wife would enjoy going there. Let's get going. I'll save up for that then move up. Or not. At least i see opportunities. Change is the always constant. Create the template and energy will come fill in to manifest experience.

This is why you pee. The energy uses that as template. When change happens, everything falls into place. What time is dinner? I have time. Plenty time for that. I have stew in there. What else can i put in there. Not really sure. Is that something i can do. Why not. If you can imagine it then it can happen. Trust the timing.




You have conditions. That puts you down. You do the pee and no conditions. Then you are here and now. You get this. Let's get this sorted and see how it goes. You have it everytime. It's all here and now anyway. I can sort myself into that. It's what you got here and i can mak esomething in that end.

Get going then. You dont need to see results. The results are part of the reflection detail. When you have pee, then it creation takes care of everything the minute details for you. You've seen this happen before. Everything went beyond what you imagined. Now you expand into this. Even them got surprised you be here.




It's not for show, but example. I feel better now. I keep to this light then. Where else can you get that. Not sure. But have fun tonight. Why not dress up to have fun. The ankles hurt. The wrist hurt. Where'd all this come from. I dont know but it's here. This is what's relevant. Keep at it see how it goes.

Can i shower. No coffee. I did not go outside have sun. This i needs to do more of. When get job go out get sun a lot for at least an hour. Go out for a walk. That is within my control. No shades. Hat be better. Or get something else sorted. This is what reflection for me. No need to go there. I writes good i suppose.




Then they are processing everything. They looking into it now. That means the gig is still open. Lets see what you get out of it. I can play with that given more time and knowing what my target was. But it was limited. So i can see how it goes. Trust the timing on this one. I have much in the pipeline.

When it lines up then you have acceleration. Then the energy shifts with the acceleration and you expand some more. You see experience become aware more of more synchronicity. This is what it's all about. I can have coffee or not. I dont really need one. I can skip that tomorrow? Why not.