doing this now, the energy beckons. I like those save the cat analogys. There has to be much more to it. But to find them, i go deep into it. There's always one more thing to discover. This is how creation works.
I skirmish into this and that. I test. I get a taste of it. Then the awareness expands into it. I am going back to this, gone back. And i learn so much more. How to change all this. How come hers doesnt get affected? It doesnt matter. It's all here and now anyway. Is there any other font?
There is. I'll look into it. I'm still open here. What comes next. I have a full library to go through. Just take it one day at a time. I am experimenting with that anyway. Trust the timing on this. You know what to do. I think i changed it that's why. Then i am expanding on this.
The font seem smaller. I can go one tick bigger but that is way too big for the resolution. It dont matter then. This one has more air to it. I can stay with this, or try a different one. It dont matter. They all the same. Just just do this see how it goes. Do you like the other better? You see how it goes around in circles.
Your bro is using the laptop you left him. It served me good. I like it. And that evened up the balance in the universe. That they were that insisting and it still unfolds. The fanboys are still improving on the legend of it. What is that one about. I am not certain. I will look into it.
You have it all in here and it's going to keep growing in this direction. You work when inspiration hits you. That's what this is about. You do much research filling in the pond where you draw inspiration. What story was that solid. You know. You have much of it. Let's get going.
Where how do you put it out there. I'm not sure just yet. But it is here and now. I am looking into all this. Get it going and you see on the other side. I have much of it in place. You know and see what all this is about. You get past the discrimination that is the blind side. It is the local mind thinking that it knows better.
It doesnt. It's only one part of the equation. Not invalidating there shouldve been a comma there, or hyphenate it. You know how to use these things. But not too much otherwise that kills it. I have a routine work. Now to get the cash flow coming in, then scale it. I like how it is story. You look into more stories. It's why you are here anyway.
How many days has it been. I'm done truthfully. Then we get things into action. See how this goes. Is that ikea stuff? It could be. You get talent that lines up with the energy. You define that energy and serve the connection. This is what works for all. Then it is what it is. You the outsider is giving that perspective.
Then you are connected. This is why you write. The mornings give you insight. Then you expand on all that is. Why not. This one stayed. I can get much more in the way. I was hungry last night but it passed on to sleep. I sensed it. I opened up to sleep. You get that the mind didnt want to. But it was forty minutes. It's so much longer that way.
You build habits around it. Maybe i dont make that clear anyway. But this is my equation. Fill the page and you get the story. That's what happened here. You connect back and forth. Then you see what comes next. I did make a quick one in there. What happened then. The question is there still. But you get the point.
Use the other one. It's there alright. Trust the timing on this. It is on that side of the road. I still make edits. What if you dont not use that. I can go much farther. There you go. It was a good day yesterday. I prefer it that way. Then get more of those. I am. Let's get cracking. I've had more days like that. You did. I had coffee in there and it was good. Let's get going here.
This is why it's here. I dont know, but is it. Maybe there's something there i missed. I dont know. It is what you make it to be. They have eoc. Then you dont have to make changes here. What comes next into that. They can go so much farther. You dont have to put it into the equation. I see how that connects back into it.
You can read through that again. Build up the library. You are using it anyway. This is why i buy books. But this time, you take root. Time is in your favor. You can skip time anyway. Then so be it. You know how the time floded feels like. It's why you sleep. Then you get to jump time and space like on the other side. This is key.
How do you make it often. You sleep more often. When you sense it, you open up to the energy and use up the energy. Then you are in that phase. I have coffee after this. Of course. Do the course, then on time you open up to the energy. Is this what the story is about? Why not. You ask often, then you get the answer. Then you move on and forward.
The energy is always there for you. Trust the synchronicity. And people dont know much about it. That's alright. It's all this and that. It's sad that the greatest achievemnt at this time. But things change. The point is that you cant change the outside. You change yourself. Then all these things shall be added unto you.
Sad they won but the seed was planted. It's there and now it is finished. What happens next. There is pain coming out. There be an expose on that. Then people wake up. You dont have to. Those relevant will, those are not will not. And it's still ok. You have so much more with the one percent. Its a lot really. Then you see.








