Pages

then we get

about half hour nap, is that enough? I feel not sleepy so i guess that works out. I can go for a walk when i finish these, but i'd like my coffee first.




Ok. That taken care of. That sounds like a fix? I dont know. It was before, so it is a big construction. They should be able to get that sorted. I have fast break after walk. Is that enough time or should i have that now, then walk later? The meal shoulb be as close to six as possible. Fasted walk is best as that uses up the remaining fuel in there.

I'll have haircut after i'm done here but that sweetener has an effect on your hormones. So it is that endocrine system function. I guess so. It worked a long time ago. Where is it, i have something in there of sort. I'll look into it. It is quiet right now. Is this my slot. I used to have that but you have zero residuals.




I would rather build one on the gigs site. This i learn something. But it is also for the soul. You can go out and ride for the soul but it is up to you howt to make that connection. I tend to use this more because. Let it be so. You can use the other one later on. This works just fine.

Wife at work. We have sunny days coming up this week. Normally this be lunch break. I walk around the neighborhood. This is interesting and what is that thing. I'm not sure but is it relevant for now. I nap. That's a treat. How else you extend from here. I am setting that one up and grow from there.




This is my energy. I can choose or otherwise. I write much. Tomorrow we find out. I can start immediately. Or when they want that sorted. But it is part of the equation. I am open. I can choose my energy. I choose how i respond. Even if it looks the same, i still have choice. And that is where creation is.

Is it power? I dont think that word resonates with me. Options is more relevant. It sounds neutral and not quite full of ego. I use this instead. Do they have options. Not really. I choose this. It is the awareness. When you are aware, you have options. It comes with the equiation. Then i have coffee finish this.




I am on zero now. I'll have that after walk with my shower. Son be getting home soon after but i'm ok with this. The meal is as close to six as possible. I can have four mugs of soup before solids. That staves off the trigger and i am filled up. It is my energy. I am aware. Can i lower this some more.

I can. But how much lower can it go? This be good enough. I can raise this if needed but this is good as it gets. It is all connected. I sense that energy. I am allowing and open. It is a sign. Nothing but the decision has been made. It is both and expands in any direction. Let it be. The movie was good.




She was jumpy but that be the character. She was excited about the situation. I guess that's what the story is for. Does she have any other movies. I believe so. I can look it up but maybe not. Simply be here and now. Then you are extending in any direction. I do this. Is that relevant?

It was nice that way. How can you write this out. Them chips not for me. The next one is birthday and then christmas. I get what you means there. This is what i'm here for. On job i get briskets and have those for lunch or fast break. Then we get this sorted this way. At least we moves forward.




But what happened there. It was all that. Now the energy has shifted. I used it up. Now things are different. I use this and i write much. What comes next. You sense that it goes this way or that. I nap so that is sorted. I can take another one later if needed. But i have path in here. This is what i do.

It dont need to be ceia. I simply put myself in the energy. Then all these things shall be added unto you. You've been there before. This one i can handle and see the outcome but you get the picture. I can run manage a dropship thing and learn much about it. I see what you mean there. It is the backend that you run.




How is this a package. How do i resonate or become relevant for that energy. I see. That is an insight. You are relevant. This means connected to the details that go with it. I dont really need a car. It's not in my equation. I prefer bike. I can ride going there, or something else. I like the commute. There's so much energy and story on the train.

Stay here then. I have coffee. So much into this. I have changed that equation. Ferris brom and company. Is there a different name to that. I'll look into that. I look for a two syllable name that works into it. Or use the local. Let's get that sorted. Is this like an old world name. I look into it. Something that resonates with it. Or not.




Then i can register that and have it something. It is changing. The energy is there. You get what this is. Let's get sorted. Is there something like a location i can use. Ferris box hill & company. Or something akin to it. Aha. See where this is going. That was a two syllable with sound-alike.

Then i have coffee. This is the landing pad. Is this enough time or should it be something else. I like that i am having coffee. This is the warmest and can work out that way. That was hell. You gain a lot of growth there in spirit than the easy life. Then it is by choice from a higher level. Why not.