Pages

convert like pro

see, you start writing in that frequency, and all these things shall be added unto you. That's the insight there. It's not some old man sitting in the sky that's going to give it to you. That's old thinking.




You get the point. It's time to get going. You dont need that job. Given this circumstance, you see where this can go. I start two egg days until birthday. It's going to be tough, but i have contrast. I get plenty feedback along the way. Once momentum kicks in, i can change things.

Shift is starting started. It's not the same anymore. Why are you using their system then. Simply move out and change from the inside of your system. Then all these things shall be added unto you. When you are in that, then everything else is reflected.




I have coffee. I slept late. I had full tummy from that brownie. It's different now. There was a reason for that and it is to get me headed going in this direction. That too, was feedback. There's always plenty in here. I do the same today. It was good yesterday. We have solid weather today.

What comes next. I get interview schedule so i need to change that one out. HOw to do that. HOw. That one reset. How, you go under the hood. I thought i needed that one. What else can i do in here. I'm not sure. Dont use it that much. Maybe there is a different combination? I dont know.




But this is how you cross the threshold. You can go this way or that. This is how things are different. I remember the old home. That was a different me. It was part of my process. When you go through that ten years, you become a different person. Line things up and everything that is relevant will find it's way to you.

If it's not relevant, then it dissolves instantly and you won't even notice that happen. This is what happens here. But when there is resistance, then you struggle with it. It's not you yours anymore. Let it be. Then you accelerate. What else can you do here. How do they get paid is the question they have in mind. This is the right amount then. I guess so.




The number is 66. Then it is 5 to seven so six is still the right line level. It's 666. I get the connection now. Maybe someone was teaching the dude how to write, said use 666. And that fills their format. Amazing how these things were misconstrued along the line. And why cant they see it this time.

Because there's nothing else that makes sense for them. Can you be a light for that. I already am. If they are open, they'll find it. Friends have birthdays today. How come he knows a lot of people on this side? He was a people person. What made that so. It was that too. He was awesome back then. He was the biggest that i knew.




Then i shifted into that reality. It's all that simple then. Let's get going. I too have shifted. It's that little change that tsunami's into everything else. Conversion tsunami. Or tsunami campaigns. That sounds legit. Lets look into this convert like pro. How do you make sense of it all.

I'm not sure. But it sounds arrogant. Change that into something else. Be open and then realise that it is reflected. This is what i do. I have coffee and tea. Things be different now. You eats when it is direly time aligned energy. If not, go about your merry ways. You have three days.




This is how things be different. Then you change things around again and you align with the planets. This the universe even reflects that to you. It's what makes sense. So the shift happens when the planets align? It is a grand expression reflection. It's beautiful. It is elegant this way. That's the bus stop. We live near transport hub.

And that's how things line up for you. It dont matter much but this is where i am. How do you change things up. You simply do or you dont. There is no middle ground. When it is irrelevant, then you move right along. It's all connected this way.




That guy was using a home-made lock and it looks aged. How do you maek one. Plus the bike is like a decade old. If i didnt sell that i'd still have it with me. That was long distance comm. Things are different now. Even how i see it is different.

It's always changing this way. Pucker up and see what comes out of it. You'll know when it's time to move, or not. But you have this with you and you are changing how things evolve from here. Let's make you a site that easily does what it needs. So if you have that and ten percent converts, that's a lot to work with.




Hmm. That is good potential. Let's get that sorted. You create your own ways and then you align with the energy. That's how the story goes. Then i move forward and accelerate. Thats how this is. I can make this work. If you bag that great, if not, then you do things your way. Let's see how it goes.

I am doing this already. Then you have it in you. Trust the synchronicity. You always have this in the bag. How do you create these things. Trust the timing. How do you get one in. You do direct mail. You send mailers out on the cheap then convert as needed. How else do they grow. Target the home-based ones. Aha. That makes sense.