Pages

back into range

non-farm payrolls tonight. I switched profile to trade sterling, or the british pound. This pair makes a number of long candles. Plus it trends a lot. This is ideal situation for me. The drawback is that trades cost a bit more. Given the situation now, trades are cheaper compared to when i got started. Even though, back then, i was profitable trading eddie with a three pip spread. The most spread i see so far is about one point three pips. Not bad. You can easily get that back in a long candle move. I like how weir wrote his books. There are sags now and then but they are far between. The fiction relies on facts, non-fiction and it works out very well. Will these stories stand the test of time? Son is getting ready for school. I'm not pressuring him to change. He is going through a process i dont know much about. At some point, i know he will find his way. Trust the timing. Every soul has synchronicity working for through them. I guess this too is a process for me. I am aware of this now. I can let go. It's not that i've given up. This is a perspective. Her perspective. The greatest power uses the lightest touch. I would rather be in this path than to push power through the illusion. It is the knowing that this is illusion means a lot. I see how to work the environment. This is a tight clearance for that. I have a wider touring bike and it doesnt touch my heels. The giant bike i used to have, plus that other marin, the chainstay was short. This one work so well. Plus it is double-butted chromoly frame. This should last me a long time. And i have gone out lately. Kids are back in school, the seniors. They need to connect with their network. Things change a lot from here. They chose the poor one although the rich kid was smart. I dont get that. If it were the same numbers then so be it. But there were other factors. I get that too. Sad that these adults with baggage of their own had to be a guide...but that was history. Now it is in my awareness. I have packages to upload update. I can do so later. Wife is working out. Son getting ready for school. I have non-farm tonight. I can trade or leave it be for now. We'll see how it goes. That one is going down. That one shows weakness. It'll come back and around monday. I dont have to trade that now. When things get hot with sterling, you get trends with long candles. And...just like that we are back. Things had to happen because synchronicity is working in the background. Not work, but alignment and reflection. It's like a structure that's always been there. You did not have it because of frequency. And now you know. Now you see. I can make a similar indicator that works better in a different way. It may need to plot these lines separately so it only comes up when within range. Otherwise, there is the problem. The candles are all mushed together. I wirtes. I dont have to come along right now. I prefer later and then i have momentum going in the day. Wife be working later so i can go later as well. Trust the timing on this. Another weekend in lockdown. This is as it is. This is the process. This indicator works unless price goes sideways. How do you know this is going sideways, it goes back into range. You have these horizontal things. I can move on and forward. This is the situation. I dont have to go to the stars because right now, there's plenty on here to explore. Plus there be the next generation who are already here. How do you connect with them. You resonate. You trust the timing. I have raised my frequency. After dinner tonight i start with a seven-day fast. This goes from friday to friday. I can work this out. I start lunch and work this through and reconnect. What would that be like. Conversations. History. Expansion. Reconnect. There's a lot going on in there. Plus that too is something to work out. I dont know. I am simply open to this. The country is so big, you can locate or pitch camp anywhere and you'd have plenty of space. I get that. This is what's happening here and now. I get this sorted and it all works out the same. If you dont have the tools, you will not see the resonance. There's going to be soomething different. Let it be. This pair used to go sideways and killed a lot of trades.